2018-2019 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Bradenton, Florida)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did you apply?
I submitted the primary at the beginning of November, but due to a SNAFU at aacomas, was not certified until the beginning of January. I am quite upset with aacomas because of it, but am still holding out hope that I will be accepted this year. I know that movement will probably not occur until March or April, but I still check the LECOM website dozens of times a day in hope of seeing a status update.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted the primary at the beginning of November, but due to a SNAFU at aacomas, was not certified until the beginning of January. I am quite upset with aacomas because of it, but am still holding out hope that I will be accepted this year. I know that movement will probably not occur until March or April, but I still check the LECOM website dozens of times a day in hope of seeing a status update.
Yeah, I know that feel. It's only been a week since mine went through but it says the same thing on portal for me, while the earie app says in review.

Yeah, I know that feel. It's only been a week since mine went through but it says the same thing on portal for me, while the earie app says in review.
I submitted everything in early August and the portal still says that the review process will now begin. I was a USF student too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted everything in early August and the portal still says that the review process will now begin. I was a USF student too.
What are your stats if you dont mind, I applied purely on AIS and I'm literally average based on that.

What are your stats if you dont mind, I applied purely on AIS and I'm literally average based on that.
499 MCAT, 3.8 GPA, 131 AIS. I've read that other students with similar stats got accepted, but I'm still waiting for an interview.

499 MCAT, 3.8 GPA, 131 AIS. I've read that other students with similar stats got accepted, but I'm still waiting for an interview.
Yeah I've seen people with my stats get accepted too, but I might have been a tad late

My status recently changed to “your app has been process and will be send to the ad committee for further review” after being on “the review process will now begin” since September when I submitted... anyone know about how long until a decision was made for them since this status??? This is pre-II.

is there a fb page for accepted students?

Reactions: 1 users
II today for end of March. Hoping I can move my date up. Is there a way to check if a date opens up?

Members don't see this ad :)
Checked portal for the 11th time today still hasn't changed haha

Checked portal for the 11th time today still hasn't changed haha
Me too.
I tell myself to just relax and be patient, but then I start wondering if they keep a running tally on the number of times you login and check the portal just to see who is the most interested.
But then I tell myself that's crazy talk and should just relax.
Then I check the site again.

I am giving serious thought to writing a letter of intent and hand delivering it to the campus.

Reactions: 1 user
Me too.
I tell myself to just relax and be patient, but then I start wondering if they keep a running tally on the number of times you login and check the portal just to see who is the most interested.

I am giving serious thought to writing a letter of intent and hand delivering it to the campus.
If they were keeping track I would have an II by now

Me too.

I submitted a letter of interest to them via email in mid-November (submitted secondary in August). They said it would be added to my application, but it's been dead silent since.

I submitted a letter of interest to them via email in mid-November (submitted secondary in August). They said it would be added to my application, but it's been dead silent since.
Do you know if they're using AIS for you or Mcat or a combination of both?

Man I'm so paranoid I counted the number of people who said they got accepted, the count is at like 25 in this thread give or take 5

Anyone know the phone number for Bradenton Florida LECOM admissions Inquiry ? I've been calling the main office , but that number hasn't been working.

The number is on their website

Hi everyone, I submitted my secondary app to LECOM back in November, and as of today I still haven't heard anything back from them, neither an II nor rejection. Is there still a chance I could get an II?

Some people like to take smoke breaks. They appreciate the brief moment to relax, assess their daily work and evaluate methods for moving forward with the rest of their day. Many return to work rejuvenated and ready to conquer their next task.

I instead check the LECOM-B portal in the hope that a status change has miraculously occured.

Maybe I should take up smoking.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got a call of acceptance today!
Congratulations! May I ask if your admissions status changed? I interviewed 2/1 and mine still says under review and I will be notified via mail

Congratulations! May I ask if your admissions status changed? I interviewed 2/1 and mine still says under review and I will be notified via mail

Thanks! My portal status is still the same so far, but to my understanding it should change soon after you get a call.

Received an acceptance by phone this afternoon!! So excited:soexcited:

Has anyone had to send AP transcripts to this school to fill requirements? Was it difficult?

Has anyone had to send AP transcripts to this school to fill requirements? Was it difficult?

Yes I have, but it's a simple process. You can directly order the AP transcript to be sent online. Their school code is 9037.