2018-2019 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is this school still sending out interviews?
Yep, just got one yesterday for Seton Hill. Complete late October.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
You get to rank the learning pathway and campus during the interview. I wouldn't worry too much about not getting into SH as there should still be plenty of seats. They'll go by what you ranked highest and down the list if it's not available. There are 6 options(5 if not a PA), PBL SH, PBL Erie, DLP, LBP, PCAP, PAP. PAP is the PA one, so rank it 6. If you rank SH as your #1 but it's full, they'll try to match you to your #2 and go down the list.

Thank you!

I feel better. I want SH and PBL. This helps me plan ahead a bit and takes a weight off. I’m sure my neuroses will find something else to replace that sense of doom though. But until then, much better!

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? I was complete early November wondering if I'll get one soon.
I've been complete since August and still haven't heard

Reactions: 3 users
I've been complete since August and still haven't heard
Same, I called them yesterday and they said that it basically goes by stats and not really chronological order.

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you!

I feel better. I want SH and PBL. This helps me plan ahead a bit and takes a weight off. I’m sure my neuroses will find something else to replace that sense of doom though. But until then, much better!

Not a problem. Good luck with the interview! Hope to see you around SH!

Reactions: 1 user
Same, I called them yesterday and they said that it basically goes by stats and not really chronological order.
I feel like my stats are good for them so I'm concerned that I haven't heard from them or at least wondering why, im so frustrated this is a top choice for me.

Do they send you a confirmation email after you have said you want to stay on the waitlist? Or like an update to the portal?

Do they send you a confirmation email after you have said you want to stay on the waitlist? Or like an update to the portal?
I got an email and an update in the portal saying they received my alternate confirmation. Portal update came first.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

For those that have interviewed, how late did it run? I have an interview in January at Seton Hill and I know there will be a mock PBL session.

For those that have interviewed, how late did it run? I have an interview in January at Seton Hill and I know there will be a mock PBL session.
For 8am to around 2:30pm.

Members don't see this ad :)
For 8am to around 2:30pm.

Is this including the session? Also did you have a lot of traffic/long security check point line (if you went through pittsburgh airport)?

Is this including the session? Also did you have a lot of traffic/long security check point line (if you went through pittsburgh airport)?

Those times look close to what their websote says. I am interviewing in January too. Please factor in some security walk through at the start of your interview. Don’t arrive right at 8. Bring your ID.

Those times look close to what their websote says. I am interviewing in January too. Please factor in some security walk through at the start of your interview. Don’t arrive right at 8. Bring your ID.
My interview ran 8-3 actually because the PBL and group interview took a bit longer. I actually didn't need my ID as there was no security to go through. We ended up going into the building and up some stairs into a room on the side as our meetup point.

I interviewed at LECOM-Erie on 11/16/2018. Has anyone who also interviewed on this date seen their portal change to "A decision has been made" or even received a letter in the mail? Stats: cGPA 3.8 sGPA 3.74 and MCAT 502

I interviewed at LECOM-Erie on 11/16/2018. Has anyone who also interviewed on this date seen their portal change to "A decision has been made" or even received a letter in the mail? Stats: cGPA 3.8 sGPA 3.74 and MCAT 502
hey! I interviewed on the same date! did you do the group interview first or the PBL demo first?
and no my portal didn't change. You mean the "admission status" right?

Withdrawing my II. Hope it goes to one of you :)

does LECOM go in order of when they received apps or is it random??

does LECOM go in order of when they received apps or is it random??
I’d like to know this too since I applied back in August, and haven’t heard anything since my completed application notification.

If I get interviewed by seton hill. Is that for both PA campuses or only for seton hill?

hey! I interviewed on the same date! did you do the group interview first or the PBL demo first?
and no my portal didn't change. You mean the "admission status" right?
I did the group interview first - I don't recall a PBL demo. And yes I do!

Question: I interviewed 11/30, what is the likelihood of me finding out a decision before January 10th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an interview for the erie campus soon and was wondering what what to expect in terms of their interview format?

Any chance for a II? 512 mcat 3.3 GPA complete mid September but silence from LECOM

Reactions: 3 users
Any chance for a II? 512 mcat 3.3 GPA complete mid September but silence from LECOM

Your stats are good enough. You’re a little late but give it time. If you hear nothing by next week they provide ambiguous status updates if you email them

I'm not sure this is true. My friend had pretty similar stats as me but applied earlier and interviewed in late August. I still haven't heard back.

(I didn't scroll through the thread so forgive me if it was already asked)

Are there any instructions as to where to go for the interview? I have my interview tomorrow in Erie and after browsing back through the emails I didnt see any explicit instructions other than it starts at 8am

(I didn't scroll through the thread so forgive me if it was already asked)

Are there any instructions as to where to go for the interview? I have my interview tomorrow in Erie and after browsing back through the emails I didnt see any explicit instructions other than it starts at 8am

My email had an attachment with information about that. I think/hope. Now I’m going to double check.

Edit: I’m interviewing at SH and my email has instructions on the building and time.

Last edited:
Hi friends, I interviewed on Nov. 15th at the Erie campus. Anyone who also interviewed then or Nov. 16th have a status change yet? Mine's still the same and I'm getting anxious :eek:

Hi friends, I interviewed on Nov. 15th at the Erie campus. Anyone who also interviewed then or Nov. 16th have a status change yet? Mine's still the same and I'm getting anxious :eek:
i interviewed on the 11/16 at Seton Hill. Just checked my status yesterday and it did not change...i'm hoping next week?

Does anyone know if LECOM accepts pre-II updates? just got my fall gpa and can't find anything on their website...

Hi everyone! I interviewed at Seton Hill in mid November and my status on the portal says "application under review" instead of the "congrats on the interview". Is that normal after an interview?

Does anyone who's already accepted know if there's a Facebook page for the class of 2023?

Does LECOM accept pre-II updates about fall grades?

Can students at Seton Hill choose to do the LDP pathway, or is it only PBL?