2018-2019 Texas Tech University - Lubbock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Question: If TMDSAS just received my letters today, how long does it take for them to transmit those to the schools? My secondary status for this school says I'm only missing the letters.

Question: If TMDSAS just received my letters today, how long does it take for them to transmit those to the schools? My secondary status for this school says I'm only missing the letters.
Literally just had this same thought. Was flipping through sdn to find an answer, lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard about 2 weeks... I've already been waiting a week and still not uploaded by TMDSAS :(

I heard about 2 weeks... I've already been waiting a week and still not uploaded by TMDSAS :(
Misery sure does love company. I’ve been refreshing like a fiend. TCOM says 3-5 business days for processing after it has been received by TMDSAS, so any day now!

Reactions: 1 user
Good to know!

Letters were added to the secondary portal today, file complete. At TCOM also. So it looks like it’s 3-5 working days across the board. I didn’t get an email notification or anything so you might want to check yours!

Letters were added to the secondary portal today, file complete. At TCOM also. So it looks like it’s 3-5 working days across the board. I didn’t get an email notification or anything so you might want to check yours!
Same here!

Hey everyone, good luck! I'm a current MS2 (in the middle of dedicated; please give me a reason not to study). If you all have any questions about Tech/Lubbock/curriculum/whatever, feel free to ask!

Hey! Thank you so much for offering to answer some of our questions. I had a couple of questions:
1.) What is your typical daily schedule?
2.) Do you think the curriculum is set up in a way that allows students to be successful compared to other Texas Medical Schools?
3.) Are the professors good? I heard that some professors aren't the best

Thank you in advance!

Seems like there hasnt been any II since the 14th, anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing here either. Lubbock take your time...No rush here...just checking my email all the time. xD

Nothing here either. Lubbock take your time...No rush here...just checking my email all the time. xD
I'm wondering when the other schools are going to start sending out IIs. Almost July now. From what I gather from past threads, the first IIs came out in the last week of June, so possible some this week! I hope...

Reactions: 1 users
II received today at 11:00 AM. Application complete 6/23. Lizzy M 73-75, West Texas IS, very excited!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else with LizzyM around 77-78 and complete since 6/13 still waiting?

II today!

Did not mark FMAT.

Reapppicant here and I know the feeling of not getting an interview. It’s very early in the season so please do not stress and focus on getting those secondaries in and ask yourself what your secondary responses say about you, please put your best foot forward! Good luck!

Can I ask what your stats were?

Anyone have any insight on how they review apps? I’m thinking I’m (hopefully) somewhere in the maybe file, but more likely just in the rejected pile.

I submitted my secondary 5/30.
Stats are a little below average, so I’m thinking that’s why I’ve been passed up. LizzyM at 65

II this morning. OOS completed 6/7

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning as well. OOS and app complete 6/22

Graduated from here: great school.

Quote/tag or PM me any questions. Can't give specifics about the preclinical curriculum anymore, lol, but 3rd and 4th probably haven't changed too much, and then just the general overview of the school and city.

Reactions: 1 user
On the off chance any Tech admissions members are on SDN, I'm free all day tomorrow and would LOVE to receive your email/call about an II. :). Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 3 users
II today, complete late May :)

Are August 3 and 10 the only options? That's all I can see

Wow, that's great! Are you IS or OOS? Do you know if those August dates are their first of the season? Fingers crossed!

Has anyone who submitted after 6/23 received an II?

Got an II today. Submitted my secondary 7/10. OOS. I'm guessing the next wave of interviews has started. Don't know.