2018-2019 Texas Tech University - Lubbock

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Question: If TMDSAS just received my letters today, how long does it take for them to transmit those to the schools? My secondary status for this school says I'm only missing the letters.
 
Question: If TMDSAS just received my letters today, how long does it take for them to transmit those to the schools? My secondary status for this school says I'm only missing the letters.
Literally just had this same thought. Was flipping through sdn to find an answer, lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question: If TMDSAS just received my letters today, how long does it take for them to transmit those to the schools? My secondary status for this school says I'm only missing the letters.
I heard about 2 weeks... I've already been waiting a week and still not uploaded by TMDSAS 🙁
 
Hey everyone, good luck! I'm a current MS2 (in the middle of dedicated; please give me a reason not to study). If you all have any questions about Tech/Lubbock/curriculum/whatever, feel free to ask!

Hey! Thank you so much for offering to answer some of our questions. I had a couple of questions:
1.) What is your typical daily schedule?
2.) Do you think the curriculum is set up in a way that allows students to be successful compared to other Texas Medical Schools?
3.) Are the professors good? I heard that some professors aren't the best


Thank you in advance!
 
Nothing here either. Lubbock take your time...No rush here...just checking my email all the time. xD
I'm wondering when the other schools are going to start sending out IIs. Almost July now. From what I gather from past threads, the first IIs came out in the last week of June, so possible some this week! I hope...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II today!

Did not mark FMAT.

Reapppicant here and I know the feeling of not getting an interview. It’s very early in the season so please do not stress and focus on getting those secondaries in and ask yourself what your secondary responses say about you, please put your best foot forward! Good luck!

Can I ask what your stats were?
 
Anyone have any insight on how they review apps? I’m thinking I’m (hopefully) somewhere in the maybe file, but more likely just in the rejected pile.

I submitted my secondary 5/30.
Stats are a little below average, so I’m thinking that’s why I’ve been passed up. LizzyM at 65
 
Graduated from here: great school.

Quote/tag or PM me any questions. Can't give specifics about the preclinical curriculum anymore, lol, but 3rd and 4th probably haven't changed too much, and then just the general overview of the school and city.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad