2018-2019 Virginia Tech Carilion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how the official VT merger will affect IS tuition in the long run? Will it permanently drop down to ~$40k ish like other IS schools? (For reference, VCU and EVMS are ~$32k; UVA is $43k) It seems the VT board of visitors has to vote on the new rate or something along those lines.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how the official VT merger will affect IS tuition in the long run? Will it permanently drop down to ~$40k ish like other IS schools? (For reference, VCU and EVMS are ~$32k; UVA is $43k) It seems the VT board of visitors has to vote on the new rate or something along those lines.
I was wondering the same thing! But I called the financial aid office recently and they said as far as they know there are no plans to change tuition or have a different in-state/out-of-state rates, so we should expected the current tuition rate to stay stable for the next few years :confused:

Any idea if anybody was accepted off the waitlist? I assume there will be no movement at this point

Hard decision, but just withdrew. Hope one of you gets the next call!

Reactions: 2 users