2022-2023 Virginia Tech (Carilion)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R just now, complete 8/12
Any R is never fun. However, there’s still some time left in the cycle. You’ll be doing great things and that white coat will soon come your way. I’m rooting for you, future doc! 😊

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Caught the pre-II R, at least decisions are finally starting to roll in

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thankful I didn’t take the time to compose an update because I just got the pre-II R OOS. The fact that they reject you in the subject line damn 😅

Reactions: 1 user
Complete 7/4 and still nothing. I survived this cut at least I guess!

Complete 7/4 and still nothing. I survived this cut at least I guess!
+1, complete 8/12 and this is one of my top choices, hoping it means good news for us!

Last edited:
+1, complete 8/12 and this is one of my top choices, hoping it means good news for us!

Edit: also interviewed here in 20-21 (last time I applied) so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Actually I did get rejected didn’t get an email, I checked my portal just now and it was there.

So I’d say check your portals guys

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Actually I did get rejected didn’t get an email, I checked my portal just now and it was there.

So I’d say check your portals guys
Where’d you see it in your portal?

Edit: no R

Last edited:
No R in portal or email, complete 7/18

Do y’all think we might hear back tomorrow 12/6 for some post-II decisions? I think in my interview they said early December

Any updates for people who interviewed 10/15? Should we be expecting decisions this week or the next? Good luck to everyone!

Any updates for people who interviewed 10/15? Should we be expecting decisions this week or the next? Good luck to everyone!

I’m thinking next week since that tended to be when they released decisions over the past couple years

I’m thinking next week since that tended to be when they released decisions over the past couple years
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. Also curious about them releasing decisions on Friday for the 9/17 interview group... Maybe this Friday?

Decisions for this round usually come out the 2nd Tuesday in December, so Dec 13 this year. Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who interviewed in November received a call?

Has anyone who interviewed in November received a call?
Received an A today - a truly humbling experience. Pray everyone gets good news soon.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
got the A, interviewed 10/15... shaking crying on the phone. nowhere near the best applicant. my life changed on a random tuesday this is truly surreal

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
got the A, interviewed 10/15... shaking crying on the phone. nowhere near the best applicant. my life changed on a random tuesday this is truly surreal
Congratulations!!! What letter does your last name start with if you don't mind my asking?

II just now!!!!! So excited for my first IS interview 😊 scheduled for January 10th

• Love
OOS II for Jan 10th as well :) complete 8/12. Very excited about this school!!

• Love
For those accepted yesterday, CONGRATSSSSS!! I started a groupme for incoming 2027 class. DM me for the link :)
:highfive:

• Love