2022-2023 Virginia Tech (Carilion)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! Do you guys think there was a big wave today and the others who got in just aren't posting on SDN, cause last year the first Tuesday after May 1st had a pretty big movement.
I would think there is no big wave at V-tech since it’s such a small class. But that’s just a guess.
 
I would think there is no big wave at V-tech since it’s such a small class. But that’s just a guess.
yeah, but last year 7 people posted about getting off the waitlist on May 3rd, that should be big enough I think. This time only one person posted, so I'm wondering if there just wasn't much waitlist movement this year or people just didn't post.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has there been any movement? Really want to know if movement is done or if we can expect some more. Emailed them, but they never got back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Congrats everyone on getting accepted.
I don't attend VA Tech Carilion but I will be starting my PhD program at VA Tech and will be working at the Animal Cancer Research Center. I'm renting a 2 bed room house only 3 minutes away from Carilion School and looking for someone to team up. The rent is $450 and ready to move in July 1st. So dm me if you're interested! Thank you so much 🙂