2022-2023 Virginia Tech (Carilion)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Active status email. Is active status same as waitlist? And is everybody put on the active status or are people rejected as well?
 
For the people that are getting II's now what dates are the interviews showing for? Does anyone know what is the last date that VTC interviews?
Last cycle the last interview was the beginning of February.
Friendly reminder to make sure you check your spam in the next few weeks 🙂 happy holidays guys!
 
Has anyone who interviewed so far had a virtual interview? Or has it all been in-person up to this point?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welp. That was my first MMI, and now I'm terrified of MMIs. That was a... demoralizing experience.

Good luck to everyone else applying/interviewing! I probably won't see you at VTC 😂
 
Welp. That was my first MMI, and now I'm terrified of MMIs. That was a... demoralizing experience.

Good luck to everyone else applying/interviewing! I probably won't see you at VTC 😂
I didn’t feel great either 😅 hopefully we did better than we think hahaha
 
Thank you so much for saying this 🥺
My friend did the social this week and was complimenting you all for not making the zoom social too awkward. They usually drop emails (not sure if they did this time) so don't hesitate to reach out since they aren't involved in admission decisions.
 
Welp. That was my first MMI, and now I'm terrified of MMIs. That was a... demoralizing experience.

Good luck to everyone else applying/interviewing! I probably won't see you at VTC 😂
Yep pretty much felt the same way
I just wanted to say I felt the same way after mine and I ended up admitted in October! So don't lose hope <3
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, hope all are doing well. I was just wondering if anyone had networked with the school prior to application? Especially if they were Virginia Tech (undergrad) students, and maybe had some opportunities to get a foot in the door?

Best wishes to everyone!
 
For Jan/Feb interviewees - I was looking at previous cycles, and it seems like we’ll probably hear back Tuesday, February 28th or Tuesday, March 7th!


2022 cycle - March 1st (Tuesday)
2021 cycle - February 23rd (Tuesday)
2020 cycle - February 25th (Tuesday)
2019 cycle - March 12th (Tuesday)
Could today be the day?! 🤞
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad