MCapensis
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was shocked by how relaxed the entire process was. After attending the events, I know this is the school I hope to attend even if I get into a higher-ranked alternative. There are certain intangibles that are very important to me: community, collaboration, and research. If any of these are important to you, this may also be the school for you! If you are lucky enough to be part of future interviews, my advice for you is to let your hair down, be yourself, and engage with the other applicants. I have already made friends that I hope to see on a Second Look visit! Best of luck to you all and I hope you find this school as amazing as I did!For those that interviewed 10/15, how did it go? Any tips or advice you can give? Thanks!