2018-2019 Wake Forest University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Next year's Secondary Question (Optional): "Please describe the meaning of your SND user name."😉
c585798a2a5bea0246a47b958c0128c8.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For accepted applicants that accepted their acceptance (lol) -- when you submitted the form, did you get a confirmation email?

I didn't receive an email confirming that I had accepted rather than declined. I just have a green thumbs-up on my portal that says I submitted the form. I did it on my phone so I'm just antsy and praying that I selected the right option!
 
II today, so excited, one of my top choice schools, complete early August, notified via email, scheduling end of November

Congrats! Good to know that there are still interviews being scheduled for before the new year.

If I may ask, what are your stats and are you IS or OOS (not that it matters much)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received “a final decision has been made” email and knew it was an R lmao, good luck to the rest of y’all!
(Complete 7/31)
 
Almost all of my rejects so far (Dartmouth, Pitt, BU, Rochester, Mayo-AZ) have been during a huge R wave where I found out about it on here first and then got the email like 30min-2 hours later.

Needless to say, I'm sweating profusely right now about Wake :scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Almost all of my rejects so far (Dartmouth, Pitt, BU, Rochester, Mayo-AZ) have been during a huge R wave where I found out about it on here first and then got the email like 30min-2 hours later.

Needless to say, I'm sweating profusely right now about Wake :scared:
Looks like we're R buddies! Haven't officially got the Dartmouth R
one yet though