You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Colorado
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
probs won't help but 511/3.9 cGPA 3.98 sGPA OOSJust curious for those that received interviews (OOS/IS), what were your stats and ECs like?
Submitted my secondary in mid-August and complete radio silence 🙂
Yep same
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GloballyMed
Full Member
OOS, ugpa<3.3 but strong upward trend last 3 years and SMP >3.8, 521 MCAT. Im nontrad so pretty strong unique ECsJust curious for those that received interviews (OOS/IS), what were your stats and ECs like?
Long time lurker here, but actually just registered just so I can post to this thread.
The silence is killing me!
I interviewed 13 September of this year and still nothing back yet.
What I think is interesting is that last year's thread for University of Colorado had 11 people report acceptances on 15 October 2018. And this year it's been nada so far. Perhaps the person responsible for making the calls got sick or something? I've even checked the school's Twitter account and also nothing.
I wonder what they are up to...
Well, it looks like most of the announcements go out on Mondays after Friday meetings. Maybe it is because Oct 15 fell on a Tuesday
High hopes, interviewed Oct 4th 🙂
HansVermhat
Full Member
Got the call from Dr. Z earlier this evening, I'm in!!!!
colorado1234
Full Member
What days did you guys interview?
ExtraApricity
New Member
Also got an A! 🙂
How late (Colorado time) was the call?
ExtraApricity
New Member
And of course, congratulations!
Any rural track interviews yet?
Any rural track interviews yet?
Not me (rural track), but when I interviewed, I thought rural track apps were interviewed with everyone else.
dogsandcats246
New Member
Congrats! Do you remember when she said we would get the official email? Was so excited wasn’t listening very well at all. So neurotic don’t believe it until I can read itGot the call from Dr. Z earlier this evening, I'm in!!!!
When did you guys interview? 9/13 or 9/27?Congrats! Do you remember when she said we would get the official email? Was so excited wasn’t listening very well at all. So neurotic don’t believe it until I can read it
dogsandcats246
New Member
9/13When did you guys interview? 9/13 or 9/27?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HansVermhat
Full Member
basically in the same boat as you haha I don't quite remember but I think she said a packet comes by mail in a few days.Congrats! Do you remember when she said we would get the official email? Was so excited wasn’t listening very well at all. So neurotic don’t believe it until I can read it
Congrats to all who got in! Hoping I can follow in your footsteps next cycle!
Did anyone get an II this week? What are the available interview dates now? Thanks!
doctormentary
Full Member
interviewed here today; amazing school but $95k out of state cost of attendance is killer...
Nothing here! They did say 4-6 weeks at the interview day.Any updates from ppl who interviewed in late September...?
D
deleted894256
good morning/afternoon, fellow premeds. Anyone have guesses as to when the next wave of post-II decisions will come?
sciencegodpod
Full Member
still nothing for me :/Any IS II recently?
II just now! I'm an OOS applicant but grew up in Denver during part of my childhood. Stoked to have the opportunity to possibly head home!!
Routine SDN Info:
- Complete: 8/26 @ 11:08 AM (for those that care)
- Available Interview Date: 11/22 (only one available date)
- Stats: LM in the signature
Routine SDN Info:
- Complete: 8/26 @ 11:08 AM (for those that care)
- Available Interview Date: 11/22 (only one available date)
- Stats: LM in the signature
II! I'm OOS with zero state ties so I'm pretty shocked at the moment! I'm so excited!!
Complete 7/30
Complete 7/30
Any IS II recently?
I'm not IS but at my interview (10/18) it was about 20 or so in state interviewees I think.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good morning/afternoon, fellow premeds. Anyone have guesses as to when the next wave of post-II decisions will come?
The committee meets next tomorrow.
Good luck everyone!
dogsandcats246
New Member
I realize this is a dumb question. But if you are already accepted, having a branch preference and saying you prefer not to go to a certain branch will not change your acceptance. Correct?
themightychondrion
Full Member
I realize this is a dumb question. But if you are already accepted, having a branch preference and saying you prefer not to go to a certain branch will not change your acceptance. Correct?
It will not. And having a preference doesn’t guarantee you’ll get that location anyway (mostly in choosing CS)
Am IS and interviewed on 10/4, lots of IS people thereColorado school looks like wants to do IS interviews/acceptances at the end. I am guessing.
Accepted! Also interviewed 9/27!
I received the acceptance email last Thursday (interviewed 9/13) and I'm thrilled!! Have not received a call though - anyone else? Looking through past years most Colorado acceptance posts mention a call, I'm stoked about the email but I second-guess it about every other day haha
colorado1234
Full Member
Have any 9/27 interviewees not heard back yet?
themightychondrion
Full Member
Interviewed 10/4. Hoping for that A, I fell in love with the school while I was there 😍
When did you interview?Also accepted 🙂
colorado1234
Full Member
Got acceptance call today, 9/27 interview!
9/27. Got the call on Friday.When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medschoolgorl
Full Member
Did anyone else get put on their "alternative list?"