2019-2020 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here. I think that's not a good sign. Weird thing is that they seem to send their Rs via mail as opposed to email, so by next week we should hear back.
I was 10/14 and so Monday is 8 weeks for me but if you look at this thread no one from 10/11 has heard yet! So don’t worry. Also I interviewed last year and my interview date took 10 weeks to hear good or bad!
 
I was 10/14 and so Monday is 8 weeks for me but if you look at this thread no one from 10/11 has heard yet! So don’t worry. Also I interviewed last year and my interview date took 10 weeks to hear good or bad!
Thanks for letting me know! The silence is brutal lol
 
For those that have interviewed already, how late does the day go? I'm trying to book my return flight the same day and want to make sure I have enough time to make it to the airport.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When they reject you and tell you to do a masters when you've already done one 🙁
Same but I’m just hoping that was a generalized suggestion because I really don’t think I can get academically better than how I did in my SMP lol

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you still in the running! Wish you acceptances galore!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone from 11/1 hear back yet?
I don’t believe anyone has but I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re in the next round of decisions and I’m assuming there will be decisions this week as several interview dates have surpassed the 8 week mark. (Im hoping).
 
Glad to see I am not the only one waiting on decision. Interviewed on 11/06 -- was told 4-6 weeks for a decision. Looking like its gonna be 6 weeks if I am lucky. Anyone who interviewed in November hear back yet?
 
Glad to see I am not the only one waiting on decision. Interviewed on 11/06 -- was told 4-6 weeks for a decision. Looking like its gonna be 6 weeks if I am lucky. Anyone who interviewed in November hear back yet?
Also interviewed on 11/06 and have not heard back yet!
 
This is driving me crazy, they need to let us know today bc I cannot wait the weekend.

it’s been 8 weeks and 4 days for me.
 
have you tried giving them a friendly anonymous call to ask?

I definitely will if I don't hear by midweek next week. I'd be more concerned if everyone else had heard. Also, I interviewed in november last year and didnt hear until more than 10 weeks had passed. I chalked that up to the holidays, but maybe they just take their time?

I'm also thinking today's gonna be the day. Their last decisions came out after pre-ii decisions and it was a friday (nov 15). Pre-ii decisions came out monday, so i am very hopeful today is the day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Glad to see I am not the only one waiting on decision. Interviewed on 11/06 -- was told 4-6 weeks for a decision. Looking like its gonna be 6 weeks if I am lucky. Anyone who interviewed in November hear back yet?
I think and most posts on SDN confirm it’s about 6-8 weeks to hear back and it appears it’s closer to 8 than 6
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
deferred. pretty bummed, because my interviews went insanely well. does anyone know the chances of being deferred to accepted OR the chances of getting off of the waitlist if it comes to that?
I got deferred after I thought my interview went really well (like the student interviewed literally said that he was sure I would get in), but then I got an A at the next meeting so it's definitely possible!