2019-2020 Drexel

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought schools could theoretically drop us if we hold onto more than three schools now, and more than one after April 30? Or is that not a real thing
I believe in the past some schools have rescinded acceptances from applicants who held more than three acceptances after the April 15th date. Haven't heard/seen any stories about the April 30th deadline but I assume that the same rule follows.
 
I believe in the past some schools have rescinded acceptances from applicants who held more than three acceptances after the April 15th date. Haven't heard/seen any stories about the April 30th deadline but I assume that the same rule follows.
I think as long as you selected one as PTE or april 30th CTE, you're fine. Others could drop you, but not your PTE/CTE. I have been researching this because I have a school that has not removed me from their accepted students list even though I have communicated to them that I am withdrawing my app. So their school is still on my AMCAS but it's out of my control.
 
I think as long as you selected one as PTE or april 30th CTE, you're fine. Others could drop you, but not your PTE/CTE. I have been researching this because I have a school that has not removed me from their accepted students list even though I have communicated to them that I am withdrawing my app. So their school is still on my AMCAS but it's out of my control.
Yup you’re correct! As long as you have the proof your fine.
 
Are there any current students that can answer some financial aid questions for me? it would be especially helpful if you have no family help and are takign out full federal loans and grad plus loans. TY in advance 🙂
 
Are there any current students that can answer some financial aid questions for me? it would be especially helpful if you have no family help and are takign out full federal loans and grad plus loans. TY in advance 🙂
I was recently accepted and have questions concerning it too :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i heard that all deferred applicants will automatically get placed on the waitlist after 4/30...is this true??

i think there is a high likelihood of deferred applicants being WL’d based on last year’s thread but just looking at last year’s thread isn’t definite info. I also think(hope) they would let us know before April 30th (so if not today, next monday) because of most WL movement occurring on/ after april 30th!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think there is a high likelihood of deferred applicants being WL’d based on last year’s thread but just looking at last year’s thread isn’t definite info. I also think(hope) they would let us know before April 30th (so if not today, next monday) because of most WL movement occurring on/ after april 30th!
Also if you got deferred in March I think you have a better chance of an A because many people this year were deferred and accepted the next month but nobody knows for sure!
 
Offering my experience two years ago with Drexel's interview/deferral/waitlist process.
Interviewed 2/21, deferred 4/23, waitlisted 5/10, and then got an email on their first day of classes in August to be released from consideration.

As a reapplicant and non-trad, definitely interviewed sooner this year but I'm not hopeful for the process.
 
BRUH.
ok calm down self
1) they haven't rescheduled interviews that were cancelled because of COVID
2) they haven't told people who already interviewed where they stand
3) what the ??????
ok but on the other hand it's great if some ppl who really need another interview get one but CMON EINSTEIN GET IT TOGETHER FGS
Drexel?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad