You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Drexel
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got my Unsub Stafford loan amount already, so I’m applying ASAP. I’m wondering how this works tooHey guys, can someone give me an idea of when I should be applying for grad plus?
Yeah, I think i am about to apply asap too. I got an email about needing to accept my aid award in the next two weeks. I think the grad plus should be on it before I acceptGot my Unsub Stafford loan amount already, so I’m applying ASAP. I’m wondering how this works too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can accept them in batches pretty sure. Just accept the ones you have now and then wait for Grad Plus ones to come in to accept those tooYeah, I think i am about to apply asap too. I got an email about needing to accept my aid award in the next two weeks. I think the grad plus should be on it before I accept
I'm a december interview, deferred in feb, if that counts.anyone deferred in the winter still waiting?
Okay I just went to grad plus site and it's not letting me choose 2020-2021 as an award year..that's weirdYou can accept them in batches pretty sure. Just accept the ones you have now and then wait for Grad Plus ones to come in to accept those too
diabetes8763
Full Member
Same here!!Interviewed in September
Deferred November
Just received Waitlist notification today
Email time stamped 10:43:59 4/21/20
Just withdrew my acceptance, hope it goes out to one of you, good luck guys!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doctorsleep249
Full Member
anyone who wasn't deferred hear back?
Naa. I Interviewed 3/11.
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Haha same!Naa. I Interviewed 3/11.
2infinityandbgone
New Member
Nope, interviewed 2/10anyone who wasn't deferred hear back?
Got a waitlist email just now even though I previously withdrew my application 

Interviewed in December. Deferred in March. Waitlisted just now. Sigh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Copped the fat WL today. early december interview, feb deferall, email came at 1:28
Jan interview, deferred march, nothing yet.....
D
deleted1034652
Have there been any post interview rejections yet?
Yes in this cycle if you look through this thread but not sure about today!Have there been any post interview rejections yet?
Probably could have given me that waitlist offer a little earlier... DEFINITELY didn't see that coming haha
secondary submitted 7-24
interview 10-30
deferred 1-27
waitlisted 4-21
Looks to be about a 3 month turnaround with these emails. HMU in July Drexel!
secondary submitted 7-24
interview 10-30
deferred 1-27
waitlisted 4-21
Looks to be about a 3 month turnaround with these emails. HMU in July Drexel!
mine won't let me select 2020-2021 either! are you going to accept your unsub loan first and then try to apply later?Okay I just went to grad plus site and it's not letting me choose 2020-2021 as an award year..that's weird
D
deleted1034652
Interviewed early Jan Deferred late March waitlisted today @2:22
Hey I actually just called Drexel Central and spoke to financial aid. They said that the grad plus loan for 2020-2021 is not up yet and it's totally fine to go ahead and accept the unsub loan..so yeah I just went ahead and accepted it. They said grad plus loan should be open May 1.mine won't let me select 2020-2021 either! are you going to accept your unsub loan first and then try to apply later?
Thank you so much!Hey I actually just called Drexel Central and spoke to financial aid. They said that the grad plus loan for 2020-2021 is not up yet and it's totally fine to go ahead and accept the unsub loan..so yeah I just went ahead and accepted it. They said grad plus loan should be open May 1.
WL'ed, almost didn't catch it because the email was in my promotions tab.
Nothing yet for meFor those accepted and RSVPd for the virtual accepted students day, did they send you the zoom link yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if people who haven't gotten a decision by April 30th, to fill the spots of people who withdraw after the deadline will they as a result give more people who haven't gotten a decision straight acceptances or pull from the waitlist first? If its the former, if you are placed on the waitlist it's going to be a long long wait. Just sitting in my room staring at the wall thinking because I hate waiting.
Iwannagomedschoolplzletme
Full Member
Does anyone know if the admissions committee will tell us roughly where we stand on the waitlist if we ask?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
I honestly doubt it but you can try!Does anyone know if the admissions committee will tell us roughly where we stand on the waitlist if we ask?
So what's our consensus from today; they waitlisted evreyone who was deffered before March?
mctmct
Full Member
I can't find any information about Drexel's waitlist, I think someone should take one for the team and ask...I honestly doubt it but you can try!
For those that are on the WL, I interviewed at the end of February and still have not heard anything! My Drexel emails often go to my junk mail, and although I have been checking my junk daily, I am still worried that I have missed something so I have been checking my online portal. In the "Communication Status" of the online portal, has your WL notification been there as well?
For those that are on the WL, I interviewed at the end of February and still have not heard anything! My Drexel emails often go to my junk mail, and although I have been checking my junk daily, I am still worried that I have missed something so I have been checking my online portal. In the "Communication Status" of the online portal, has your WL notification been there as well?
My email went to my Promotions folder? but yes there’s a communication status update and also a new waitlist tab where you can accept
Iwannagomedschoolplzletme
Full Member
I called the admissions office and it says they’re closed. Does anyone know the hours they are open? Or do they just happen to be closed on Wednesday’s?
they've been closed for most of march and all of april bc of covid-19, but they do respond to emailI called the admissions office and it says they’re closed. Does anyone know the hours they are open? Or do they just happen to be closed on Wednesday’s?
doctorsleep249
Full Member
Haha same!
AM?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Yup!
WL a few minutes ago, interviewed mid-Feb, was not deferred before WL.
For those that are on the WL, I interviewed at the end of February and still have not heard anything! My Drexel emails often go to my junk mail, and although I have been checking my junk daily, I am still worried that I have missed something so I have been checking my online portal. In the "Communication Status" of the online portal, has your WL notification been there as well?
Hey don't worry too much. Interviewed 2/24 and nothing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Medschoolbelle
Full Member
Anybody who interviewed in March heard back?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
No interviewed 3/11.Anybody who interviewed in March heard back?
Interviewed 2/24. No emails. No changes in the portal.