You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Drexel
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
angiogram36
Full Member
YES!! I just got accepted through email! Interviewed 3/2! Finally!!! 
Wishing yall Drexel fam hear back soon!!

Wishing yall Drexel fam hear back soon!!
WL just now by email. Interviewed 2/24
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Medschoolbelle
Full Member
Just now as of 3:48 pm EST?WL just now by email. Interviewed 2/24
Just withdrew my acceptance. Hope it goes to one of you fine folks!
Just now as of 3:48 pm EST?
Well 3:39pm if we’re being exact!
Are there any current students that can answer some financial aid questions for me? it would be especially helpful if you have no family help and are takign out full federal loans and grad plus loans. TY in advance 🙂
I was recently accepted and have questions concerning it too :/
I am a graduating M4 who needed full COA loans. Ask awaysomeone please help us out! who's up for a three way DM with me and cupcake
Yes, we did well this yearThey did show us on virtual accepted students day the specialties that people matched into and the states people were going to. It looked very competitive from what I could briefly see.
Acceptance today at 2:58 pm! Interviewed on 3/9.
WL at 3:40:18 PM EST
Interviewed on 3/9
Interviewed on 3/9
also wonderingWhat’s Drexel waitlist movement like? Just gauging if I should maintain hope or not!
According to last year's thread, I was seeing WL offers sent out through July.
This has likely been asked before, but do they send out a waitlist ranking at any point?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
They do not.This has likely been asked before, but do they send out a waitlist ranking at any point?
bluebird872
New Member
Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites? I was put on hold last fall and haven't heard back yet...
Unfortunately, I highly doubt that they are.Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites? I was put on hold last fall and haven't heard back yet...
It’s MAY, no allopathic school in the country is still interviewing applicants. Prove me wrong — there may be one weird small one somewhere lol.Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites? I was put on hold last fall and haven't heard back yet...
It’s MAY, no allopathic school in the country is still interviewing applicants. Prove me wrong — there may be one weird small one somewhere lol.
There is. NSU MD conducted interviews yesterday
I said prove me WRONG 😉 LolololThere is. NSU MD conducted interviews yesterday
#sometimesrightalwayscertain
angiogram36
Full Member
Does anyone know how to get into the FB page? Been having a hard time finding it. Also, the link on the portal sends me to a Class of 2022 page?
DUCOM class of 2024: Accepted Students is the name of it. You’ve gotta request yourself. It takes about 2 days for them to get to you.Does anyone know how to get into the FB page? Been having a hard time finding it. Also, the link on the portal sends me to a Class of 2022 page?
doctorsleep249
Full Member
Does anybody know how many people are in the class facebook page? Maybe gauge how many spots left?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
178 members from what I can see. Some upperclassman (likely people running orientation but also adcoms i think). Theyre restricting upperclassmen from itDoes anybody know how many people are in the class facebook page? Maybe gauge how many spots left?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Yeah it’s probably also counting applicants who withdrew and didn’t leave the Facebook page (might be different depending on the school since some adcoms removes applicants once they withdraw)178 members from what I can see. Some upperclassman (likely people running orientation but also adcoms i think). Theyre restricting upperclassmen from it
doctorsleep249
Full Member
178 members from what I can see. Some upperclassman (likely people running orientation but also adcoms i think). Theyre restricting upperclassmen from it
Yeah it’s probably also counting applicants who withdrew and didn’t leave the Facebook page (might be different depending on the school since some adcoms removes applicants once they withdraw)
That leaves some 70-80 seats left? They interviewed probably 200 in March and April combined plus the waitlisted? those are not great odds! However, I got my DUCOM shirt on lol
With my luck I’m gonna be wearing my DUCOM shirt and get rejected lolThat leaves some 70-80 seats left? They interviewed probably 200 in March and April combined plus the waitlisted? those are not great odds! However, I got my DUCOM shirt on lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
haha darn my shirt is in the laundry but *crossing fingers* for us 3/11 interviewees.That leaves some 70-80 seats left? They interviewed probably 200 in March and April combined plus the waitlisted? those are not great odds! However, I got my DUCOM shirt on lol
mctmct
Full Member
They didn't give out shirts on my interview day!!! That is definitely not a good sign for me lolIf it helps, I actually had on my DUCOM interview shirt when I got accepted lol. So keep it up guys.
doctorsleep249
Full Member
They didn't give out shirts on my interview day!!! That is definitely not a good sign for me lol
Photoshop and use that as your wallpaper is your best alternative
For those who sent an update via email, how long did it take for the update to show up on your portal?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
1 day!For those who sent an update via email, how long did it take for the update to show up on your portal?
If it helps, I actually had on my DUCOM interview shirt when I got accepted lol. So keep it up guys.
The fact that for about 1 second I was legitimately jealous that you had an in-person interview and was able to receive the good-luck t-shirt shows how delusional this process has made me lmao
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Haha well at least I get to wash my shirt nowhaha darn my shirt is in the laundry but *crossing fingers* for us 3/11 interviewees.
doctorsleep249
Full Member
Haha well at least I get to wash my shirt now
we are taking Mondays off
Medschoolbelle
Full Member
I heard nothing yetanyone from 3/10 or 11 interviews heard anything ?
What email do you send updates to?1 day!
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
[email protected]What email do you send updates to?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
They do!Anyone know if Drexel accepts additional LOR post-interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you have to send it through AMCAS, or do you just have your letter writer send it to them directly?They do!
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Either or is fine! I did it through AMCAS. If you’re only sending it to Drexel I would just send it directly but if you’re sending it to a decent amount of schools I would do AMCAS.Do you have to send it through AMCAS, or do you just have your letter writer send it to them directly?
Thank you!Either or is fine! I did it through AMCAS. If you’re only sending it to Drexel I would just send it directly but if you’re sending it to a decent amount of schools I would do AMCAS.
doctorsleep249
Full Member
okay this is a very scary quiet
Is there a day of the week when the committee sends out As?okay this is a very scary quiet