2019-2020 Drexel

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have an idea as to when people who interviewed late should hear something? I interviewed on 3/30 and really hoping for some good news!
Think we're all in the same boat, man. I interviewed 3/25 and nothing yet.

Most recent I've seen was people who interviewed on 3/11 heard back last week.
 
Does anyone have an idea as to when people who interviewed late should hear something? I interviewed on 3/30 and really hoping for some good news!
Interviewed 3/31. I have a feeling we won't be hearing back for a while if 3/11's haven't heard back yet. Hang in there
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
damn im only double waitlist gang yall are impessive.
i know it is disappointing and stressful but for some extra perspective for you guys: i went into this cycle anticipating being a reapplicant and getting 0 interviews, so coming out with 2 waitlists is legit 1000% more than i anticipated- so im hyped for that. it sucks having to reapply obviously, but i hope you guys remember how impressive you all are to even get to this point.
keep your head up Kings and Queens itll all work out
 
Can some current M3's or M4's please talk about their experience with the clerkships ? I understand that Drexel is affiliated with a lot of hospitals around Pennsylvania (and other regional medical centers), but would the absence of an affiliation with a big academic medical center in Philli be a big negative? Should we plan on moving out of Phili for 3rd and 4th year?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad