Oct 2, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi all Im interviewing in 10 days. I'm a bit confused of the interview structure, its traditional interviews? How many of them? Any information regarding the structure would be greatly appreciated!
It is a traditional interview at the end of the day. It is only with one person, they are either faculty or a medical student. Mine was with faculty and it was super chill. Most of my interview was a convo on topics completely unrelated to medicine and I have been admitted.

Dec 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Do they give merit scholarships or match other offers here?

Also, can anyone comment on the OB/GYN curriculum?

About the Ads
May 15, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
What sorts of scholarships do they give? I spoke to a current student on my interview day and he told me he got cose to a full ride
I would presume that if they’re like most other Jesuit schools, it’s likely need-based aid and scholarships you can apply for.

About the Ads
Jan 21, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone who interviewed November heard back yet? I interviewed in mid November and am quickly approaching the 10 week mark...I'm getting so anxious I just wish I knew when I would hear...

Jul 26, 2018
Not trying to bash in anyway! Gtown has a lot to offer, just maybe not the best fit program for me
Yeah i agree it's a good school with a strong match record and students seem very happy but it seemed like there was lack of funding in every area or department. Also all the students said they were annoyed by lack of communication in a lot of areas (might be the recent curriculum change plus construction though)

Reactions: Talldoctor96
About the Ads
Jul 23, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Waitlisted today by email, interviewed 11/1

• Sad
Reactions: TheDataKing
About the Ads
May 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
WL today. Interviewed in November.

Qira24

2+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2016
Accepted 2 days ago, interviewed the early third week of Nov. Thanks, everyone!!! Good luck to everyone waiting. Wow, it has been a surreal feeling. Do not lose hope. Keep posting any letters you feel like writing. I know it feels not so motivating in a long haul of wait, write anyway. I sent 2 letters after my interview. One was a post-submission update and the other was LOI around the second week of January. so 3 in total including ty letter. Not sure if they helped at all, but I wanted to try everything that I felt intuitively to not have any regrets. I am a reapplicant and I feel truly blessed.

Thanks to everyone who posted here and kept encouraging others. Thank you!

Aug 13, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Wait-listed today. Interviewed on 12/15. This is really disappointing because I'm in state, have connections, and am a good fit for the school. My interviews went really well too.
I'm so sorry but you have a great chance still with their waitlist movement! Was yours 11/15 or 12/15? Are they already in December?

Reactions: pokemansuwu
Sep 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone heard of them sending any acceptances, wait lists, or rejections via snail mail? travelling out of town for a bit and just want to make sure

Engrailed

My hands are so dry.
Jun 8, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Just curious, for all those who were accepted, did you upload thank you notes into their portal?

About the Ads