You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Georgetown
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How so? Just curious lol. I interviewed last month also with mixed feelingsJust finished the interview. Very mixed feelings.
Not trying to bash in anyway! Gtown has a lot to offer, just maybe not the best fit program for meHow so? Just curious lol. I interviewed last month also with mixed feelings
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted today lol. Interviewed 11/1.
Yeah i agree it's a good school with a strong match record and students seem very happy but it seemed like there was lack of funding in every area or department. Also all the students said they were annoyed by lack of communication in a lot of areas (might be the recent curriculum change plus construction though)Not trying to bash in anyway! Gtown has a lot to offer, just maybe not the best fit program for me
malmed1025
Full Member
Ughhh interviewed early December and just want to know
Any other news for November interviewers?
Interviewed 11/14 and still in silence
D
deleted1029007
Any acceptances???
Accepted two days ago via phone call from Dean then received email yesterday. Interviewed 11/6.
R post II
Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing when you interviewed and when you heard back?R post II
Waitlisted today by email, interviewed 11/1
Heard back yesterday! Interview 11/6Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing when you interviewed and when you heard back?
Not yet from 11/14, saw a 11/12 decision posted on here last week so should be soonHave any mid november interviewees heard back yet?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1029007
I interviewed 11/14 and heard back wait list this morningHave anyone heard back who had their interview on 11/14?
aromaticterpenes
Full Member
post interview R.... interviewed 11/20 and thought my Georgetown interview went better than any of my other schools.
malmed1025
Full Member
post interview R.... interviewed 11/20 and thought my Georgetown interview went better than any of my other schools.
I’m so sorry. That scares me so much.
hopefulapplicant97
Full Member
Anyone know when we can expect to see WL movement ???
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SinglePayerNow
Full Member
WL today. Interviewed in November.
Accepted 2 days ago, interviewed the early third week of Nov. Thanks, everyone!!! Good luck to everyone waiting. Wow, it has been a surreal feeling. Do not lose hope. Keep posting any letters you feel like writing. I know it feels not so motivating in a long haul of wait, write anyway. I sent 2 letters after my interview. One was a post-submission update and the other was LOI around the second week of January. so 3 in total including ty letter. Not sure if they helped at all, but I wanted to try everything that I felt intuitively to not have any regrets. I am a reapplicant and I feel truly blessed.
Thanks to everyone who posted here and kept encouraging others. Thank you!
Thanks to everyone who posted here and kept encouraging others. Thank you!
malmed1025
Full Member
Wait-listed today. Interviewed on 12/15. This is really disappointing because I'm in state, have connections, and am a good fit for the school. My interviews went really well too.
I'm so sorry but you have a great chance still with their waitlist movement! Was yours 11/15 or 12/15? Are they already in December?
Nope.Have any December interviewees heard back yet?
yennefer
Full Member
I think they said around mid-MarchAnyone know when we can expect to see WL movement ???
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
malmed1025
Full Member
At the ten week mark now 🙁 Please GT end my misery
nope, have you?Has anyone who applied for the Stewart scholarship heard back yet?
Nope! I thought we’d hear back On Feb 10th like they said in their email. But I haven’t heard anything :/nope, have you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scorpion2020
Full Member
Who said this information?I think they said around mid-March
yennefer
Full Member
I called and askedWho said this information?
Just curious, for all those who were accepted, did you upload thank you notes into their portal?
Yeah, I uploaded it in the Acknowledgements tab
malmed1025
Full Member
Brace yourselves December people
+1Yeah, I uploaded it in the Acknowledgements tab
malmed1025
Full Member
Damn waitlisted 🙁 Interviewed early December
Congrats! Did you send any updates or letters of interest?Was just accepted via phonecall (he said the email will come soon), interviewed second week of december!
Just wanted to also add that I got a 124 in CARS, so that whole 125 cutoff is bogus
Congrats! Did you send any updates or letters of interest?
I sent one update a couple weeks after my interview, no letters of interest
Was just accepted via phonecall (he said the email will come soon), interviewed second week of december!
Just wanted to also add that I got a 124 in CARS, so that whole 125 cutoff is bogus
Congratulations 🙂 I have a 124 CARS score and was also invited for an interview. I am currently waitlisted though.
D
deleted996731
I recently converted to Catholicism. Should I send an update letter?
No, they won't care. They're not Loma Linda. Source: I'm a Georgetown Undergrad and they value diversity in the religion of their students.I recently converted to Catholicism. Should I send an update letter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any other early-mid December interviews heard decisions recently ????
I sent my application in 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything yetDid anyone receive a financial aid package yet? or know when we can expect one? I submitted my finaid application last night lol, so just wondering if they're actively working on them yet
scorpion2020
Full Member
Any movement off the waitlist? When I called last week they said it can happen anytime from now until the first day of class