2019-2020 Howard

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else trying to enjoy the weekends but can’t help but want the week to be here again for another round of “Will this week be the week that I get an interview?”....or is that just me? Lol. Father God please give me strength and PATIENCE. :arghh:
Girl same! I can't wait until Monday when I hear about an interview. Speaking it into existence.
 
Those with II did you all answer the first prompt to having grown up in a medically underserved area? Just curious because I feel like I might be getting skipped over because of that.
 
Those with II did you all answer the first prompt to having grown up in a medically underserved area? Just curious because I feel like I might be getting skipped over because of that.
Yeah i answered it, I said I didn’t live in an underserved area
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted my secondary today!! 🙂 I completed every part of it but have not received any emails from Howard about them receiving my submission. For those who submitted it, did you receive any emails afterward?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But does the email mean that they have received everything for your app? or that they have reviewed it and you should expect to hear from them soon?
From what I understand it means both of those things. They have all of the parts of your app and that you’re under review. It seems like the people that’s submitted within like the first two days got the email but those who submitted afterward haven’t gotten it yet. But someone feel free to correct me
 
From what I understand it means both of those things. They have all of the parts of your app and that you’re under review. It seems like the people that’s submitted within like the first two days got the email but those who submitted afterward haven’t gotten it yet. But someone feel free to correct me

That makes sense. I was there Friday, and they said they had already received more than 500 secondaries for this cycle. I submitted mine on Saturday. I guess first 1000 doesn't hurt lol
 
The only email ive received from them after submitting my 2ndary is "FROM HOWARD U COLLEGE OF MEDICINE - YOUR SECONDARY HAS BEEN RECEIVED" email that states "This acknowledgement email means that all of your current documents have been received and your file is currently under full review. This could take 4-6 weeks for a full review."
 
The only email ive received from them after submitting my 2ndary is "FROM HOWARD U COLLEGE OF MEDICINE - YOUR SECONDARY HAS BEEN RECEIVED" email that states "This acknowledgement email means that all of your current documents have been received and your file is currently under full review. This could take 4-6 weeks for a full review."
Yes, I have not gotten anything like that! When did you submit?
 
hey guys, i'm curious as to how y'all are answering the provide any additional info section. I'm not disadvantaged and don't have any problems with my academic record. should i just leave this blank or do i use this as sumn else
**i'm sure yall can see how neurotic i am
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad