You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Howard
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i submitted week 1 and am waiting. My stats are in line with their medianAny new interview invites? Anyone submit week 1 when secondaries became available, and still waiting?
I submitted 5 days after and I'm still waiting.Any new interview invites? Anyone submit week 1 when secondaries became available, and still waiting?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted maybe 2-2.5 days later and I'm still waiting but my MCAT is also in the middle of what their avg is.I submitted 5 days after and I'm still waiting.
Havent heard of much II on here lately. Hoping this week we will all receive an II!
Ditto on this! Praying!Havent heard of much II on here lately. Hoping this week we will all receive an II!
I’m sure people are getting interviews but just not on here to post about it. I wonder how many they’ve sent out and what dates are being offered. This process is so stressful![]()
During the interview, the director of admissions mentioned that Howard sends interview invites out in groups about a month before the interview day. Interviews are scheduled on three days at the end of each month, so to me, that means that a group of people are invited to interview at the beginning/end of every month. I'm sure that is subject to change based on what is going on with the committee though.
Thanks for the information ! Congrats on your interview, good luck hope you hear about an acceptance soon.During the interview, the director of admissions mentioned that Howard sends interview invites out in groups about a month before the interview day. Interviews are scheduled on three days at the end of each month, so to me, that means that a group of people are invited to interview at the beginning/end of every month. I'm sure that is subject to change based on what is going on with the committee though.
9
994904
I wonder if this projected timeline (eg interviews at the end of the month and invites at the beginning and end of the month) will be pushed forward since end of November and end of December are the holidays hmmDuring the interview, the director of admissions mentioned that Howard sends interview invites out in groups about a month before the interview day. Interviews are scheduled on three days at the end of each month, so to me, that means that a group of people are invited to interview at the beginning/end of every month. I'm sure that is subject to change based on what is going on with the committee though.
i will honestly sacrifice my Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays just to interview hereI wonder if this projected timeline (eg interviews at the end of the month and invites at the beginning and end of the month) will be pushed forward since end of November and end of December are the holidays hmm
Thanks for the information ! Congrats on your interview, good luck hope you hear about an acceptance soon.
Thank you!! I’ve been counting down the days until October 15th, but I may not even find out then. The waiting game is killing me lol. I hope you get an interview soon!
RedditorMD
Full Member
Guessing more II's will come tmr bcz the last day they sent the interviews was a Thursday (Sept. 5) and tmr is a Thursday. All the ppl that got an interview invite that day only had September dates to chose from. So they need to give out more invites to cover October dates. Logic makes sense..... See you all tmr!!
Does anybody know if this school and/or other schools review applications and grant interviews before all letters of recommendation are in? I'm having a terrible time getting my third evaluator to submit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MD Loading
Full Member
Guessing more II's will come tmr bcz the last day they sent the interviews was a Thursday (Sept. 5) and tmr is a Thursday. All the ppl that got an interview invite that day only had September dates to chose from. So they need to give out more invites to cover October dates. Logic makes sense..... See you all tmr!!
Th exact energy I need.
9
994904
Was today the day? (If it was, I wasn't a recipient of an II which is why I'm asking lol
)
I saw that people got interviews on Sept 20 and 24 (Friday and Tuesday, respectively) so our theory for Thursday II's seems to be wishful thinking haha 🙁
I saw that people got interviews on Sept 20 and 24 (Friday and Tuesday, respectively) so our theory for Thursday II's seems to be wishful thinking haha 🙁
D
deleted980663
Perhaps that means tomorrows the day!
Staying positive because that's all we can do at this point lol.
Staying positive because that's all we can do at this point lol.Prettybunny112
New Member
IKR! I can barely stand it. I hope it’ll be done at the same time for everyone so we don’t have to stress all day. The wait will finally be over!
I want this cycle over already. Did you by chance interview on 9/24?IKR! I can barely stand it. I hope it’ll be done at the same time for everyone so we don’t have to stress all day. The wait will finally be over!
Prettybunny112
New Member
Nah, interviewed 9/18
Congrats! stats?Acceptance RN!!!
Congrats! stats?Accepted!
Congratulations guys!!! I'm waiting on an interview here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doctor Spoon
New Member
Holy crap! I am going to be a doctor guys! Just got accepted, unbelievable!
Congrats! stats if you don't mind sharingHoly crap! I am going to be a doctor guys! Just got accepted, unbelievable!
jennalind1
New Member
AHHHHH ACCEPTED!
3.92 / 507. Super non-trad.Congrats! stats if you don't mind sharing
jennalind1
New Member
I interviewed on 9/24!Any 9/24 interview folks here? Need to hear from you amazing guys!
Congrats!!ACCEPTED Y’ALL!!!
sumbrwnkid
Full Member
how do we know if they have received our letters/casper scores after submitting our secondary? Didn't get a confirmation email.
me tooooo!Congrats to those accepted!!!!!!
...Can they please send me an interview though gah lee
Any 9/24 interview folks here? Need to hear from you amazing guys!
Interviewed 9/24 as well and was accepted! Congrats guys!
anyone knows if howard accepts an update letter?
They do you email it to admissionsanyone knows if howard accepts an update letter?
did you get any acknowledgment email from them? I got no reply after sending them my update, did you call them when you updated?They do you email it to admissions
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
did you get any acknowledgment email from them? I got no reply after sending them my update, did you call them when you updated?
I did receive one a day later
Lol, I never got one..... Hopefully that means they are looking at you application now though 🙂I did receive one a day later
So I emailed them again and got one immediately, they said they kinda forgot my first email two weeks ago...... the subject of the email is Re: SPAM: My email, I guess our emails went to their spam directlyLol, I never got one..... Hopefully that means they are looking at you application now though 🙂
Should I call or email themSo I emailed them again and got one immediately, they said they kinda forgot my first email two weeks ago...... the subject of the email is Re: SPAM: My email, I guess our emails went to their spam directly
forward the original email to them again if still nothing by next week ill callShould I call or email them