2019-2020 LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone accepted from an April interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Baton Rouge so that could explain it

I wonder if anyone from our interview date got accepted, or if they were just interviewing for the waitlist at that point. Do you mind sharing your stats? I wonder if I even have a shot at the waitlist...

Rejected. Interviewed on 3/02. Live in Baton Rouge.

Hope to see some of you in Shreveport this fall!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol I now know to expect the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28A7D98F-0B5E-426A-AA58-4C4B42ED0BDF.jpeg

me with my 498

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
If I get bad news I’m definitely planning on contacting Dr. Eubanks, although I’m pretty positive it’s my MCAT that’s holding me back
Does anyone know how we go about setting up an appointment with Eubanks to review our application? Asking for a friend

Are rejection and waitlist notices sent via informed delivery, or is it just the acceptance letters?

Do you know anyone who received an acceptance letter without a call recently?
No, at least no one that uses this forum. I checked the FB group and they are at 194 (190 not counting mods). Roughly ~10 spots if we believe hard enough that everyone uses Facebook

No, at least no one that uses this forum. I checked the FB group and they are at 194 (190 not counting mods). Roughly ~10 spots if we believe hard enough that everyone uses Facebook
Ok, thanks. Trying to figure out where I stand

And consider that some people who joined the group have accepted at other schools since they joined. Or at least I hope so!

Reactions: 1 users
Waiting another year sucks but man this just made me realize how stressful and horrible the lack of communication was

I got an email saying my updated transcript will be added to my file... I don’t think they’ve made all final decisions yet.

I got an email saying my updated transcript will be added to my file... I don’t think they’ve made all final decisions yet.
I sent a transcript last week and got the same email and I haven’t heard anything yet, so you could be right!

Just got a notification from USPS that my letter is on the way
Me too! But no phone call. Not sure what to make of that. Those of you who got accepted last week, do you know how soon your amcas updates the day you were notified...? Trying to be hopeful!

Last edited:
Me too! But no phone call. Not sure what to make of that. Those of you who got accepted last week, do you know how soon your amcas updates the day you were notified...? Trying to be hopeful!
Mine updated a few hours after the call

Mine is also on the way. /: I'll update as soon as I get it this afternoon

I mean, we are clearly all getting acceptance letters today, right?! :nailbiting:

• Love
Also got an USPS noti about my letter coming. My heart started pounding so fast

Did anyone else not get an informed delivery notif today? I’m so frustrated :(

Did anyone else not get an informed delivery notif today? I’m so frustrated :(
I'm sorry! Maybe that's a good sign - who knows at this point!

What day did you interview again? And you're in Nola?

I'm sorry! Maybe that's a good sign - who knows at this point!

What day did you interview again? And you're in Nola?
Yeah I’m in Nola (CBD) and I interviewed on March 11, I haven’t heard anything since my interview :(