2019-2020 SUNY - Downstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what number did you call? I’ve been trying to reach them about my transcripts
(718) 270-2446 thats the number Admissions has in their emails

Members don't see this ad.

when is the first day of class. does anyone have any information about courses?

Reactions: 1 users
Hoping someone can answer as well. What is the plan? Send us some info please Downstate. I missed the Facebook q and a, was it discussed in detail there?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hoping someone can answer as well. What is the plan? Send us some info please Downstate. I missed the Facebook q and a, was it discussed in detail there?
Orientation is Aug 3 and that's typically for a week? Classes usually start the following week so I'm just getting mentally prepared for that. Just happy that we all at least have access now.

Reactions: 1 users
Registration for Unit 1 on Banner shows Aug 10 as a start date. In the Zoom Q&A they mentioned Aug 3- the full week is the orientation week.

Reactions: 1 user
Technically they can, and could, take people off the AL all the way up until the white coat ceremony. So it's not a silent rejection, per se, but it is unfortunately quite improbable at this point in time.
Seems like first week of August is the last to really hear back though. They sent an email saying white coat has been postponed for now till we can do it in person.

Not sure what to make out of this since im still on theur AL..
but student health just emailed me saying that they have received My health forms submitted back in late june..

Not sure what to make out of this since im still on theur AL..
but student health just emailed me saying that they have received My health forms submitted back in late june..

I m in the same boat, and I can tell you, this is very painful!

Just wanted to let you guys know, I was just accepted from the 5/6 waitlist. Thank you all for being so helpful on here throughout the admissions cycle.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Just got accepted off the 5/6 AL! OOS! In shock!

Thank you all to the amazing thread for this roller coaster of a year, you all are amazing and you WILL get there!

Reactions: 12 users
Just got accepted off the 5/6 AL! OOS! In shock!

Thank you all to the amazing thread for this roller coaster of a year, you all are amazing and you WILL get there!
Congratulations!! Btw, in state or out of state?

So first day of classes is the 10th, safe to say waitlist movement has ended :(

Are they accepting until day before classes?
Not sure, but someone told me that when they called they were informed that you can be accepted until the first day of class so even early next week. But like now, no one withdrew yet. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user