Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the same boat with my health forms - I emailed medadmissions and they said that student health got a lot of health clearance forms all at once and has probably been overwhelmed with the influx of forms. I think a lot of people (myself included) had trouble getting medical clearance with the whole quarantine situation, plus student health and other administrative staff are still working remotely at DS. For the residency papers - did you send them to medadmissions, upload them to the portal, or send them to the registrar? I sent mine directly to the registrar and got approval within a few days.I had a question- I submitted my health forms and residency papers weeks ago (well before the July 1 deadline) and they still haven't checked them off and haven't responded to my follow up email? I'm a little worried? Any accepted students who are in the same boat?