You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Temple
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
To anyone wondering if they are still sending IIs, the answer is yes. Lots of dates in early-mid March still. I sent an ITA last week and got the invite today!
Also got the invite today!
Congrats!! When were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pushforward
Full Member
anyone else still waiting on a decision?
ruins16
Full Member
Thanks! I was complete on 7/18.Congrats!! When were you complete?
Hey congrats! Did you send the ITA through the portal or did you send them an email?To anyone wondering if they are still sending IIs, the answer is yes. Lots of dates in early-mid March still. I sent an ITA last week and got the invite today!
Did anyone else create a temple email and it came out as their TU number? and if so how/when can this change? lol
hopefulpremedboi
Full Member
Is there a lot of waitlist movement for the bethleham campus ?
I'm also curious about this. My guess is that there isn't, everyone who interviews there seems to love it. But that's just speculationIs there a lot of waitlist movement for the bethleham campus ?
premeddude44
Full Member
Interviewing this week! Could anyone give any tips for how the day is, the interview, and what not! I would really appreciate it!
I had my writing activity before the interviews, so I was done with everything before lunch/tour. I left by 2 pm before the optional talksFor those who have interviewed here, about what time did you get done? I know there are optional talks at 2pm and 3pm and they say they will have you out by 330pm, but are you otherwise free to go after the writing activity?
It's pretty low stress, I had a good time. They give you your schedule at the beginning, and you're expected to locate your interviewer's office on your own. I actually kind of appreciated this because I was able to roam around a little bit instead of sitting in one room and waiting to be picked up by my interviewer. It helped me to stay calm knowing that I could start the interview when I wanted to, and not when they wanted to, if that makes sense. The writing activity is fine too, pretty much a casper question. Good luck!Interviewing this week! Could anyone give any tips for how the day is, the interview, and what not! I would really appreciate it!
ruins16
Full Member
Okay good to know! Thanks!I had my writing activity before the interviews, so I was done with everything before lunch/tour. I left by 2 pm before the optional talks
anyone know of the amount of WL movement for this school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Did you email your LOI? Or can we upload it to their portal?
II last night around 9PM,
Anyone know whether we are interviewing for waitlist spots at this point, or if they are still looking to accept students?I have an acceptance to a school I would happily attend ranked slightly higher, so I don't want to waste my time and money / take an interview spot from someone else, if there is little hope for acceptance.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Anyone know whether we are interviewing for waitlist spots at this point, or if they are still looking to accept students?I have an acceptance to a school I would happily attend ranked slightly higher, so I don't want to waste my time and money / take an interview spot from someone else, if there is little hope for acceptance.
Any advice would be appreciated.
hopefulpremed3211
Full Member
Congrats! There's probably still a chance for you to get accepted but if you'd be happier attending the other higher-ranked school, then you could probably save yourself a few hundred dollars. Totally up to you tho!II last night around 9PM,
Anyone know whether we are interviewing for waitlist spots at this point, or if they are still looking to accept students?I have an acceptance to a school I would happily attend ranked slightly higher, so I don't want to waste my time and money / take an interview spot from someone else, if there is little hope for acceptance.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Do you remember what interview dates were offered?
Congrats! There's probably still a chance for you to get accepted but if you'd be happier attending the other higher-ranked school, then you could probably save yourself a few hundred dollars. Totally up to you tho!
Do you remember what interview dates were offered?
Temple would have some pluses over the other school, especially if I get scholarship / need-based assistance at one school versus another, so I think that's why I would probably fly out. Also, would be nice to see Philly.
When I checked this morning, the dates available were March 10-12 + 17-18
Congrats! Stats (if you don't mind)?II last night around 9PM,
Anyone know whether we are interviewing for waitlist spots at this point, or if they are still looking to accept students?I have an acceptance to a school I would happily attend ranked slightly higher, so I don't want to waste my time and money / take an interview spot from someone else, if there is little hope for acceptance.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Congrats! Stats (if you don't mind)?
LM 74, GPA about 3.8 MCAT 518
A lot of research, some leadership and community service.
Edit: Completed Begining of Septemeber
Last edited:
medschooldreamz
Full Member
Pre ii R just now
+1Pre II R. Two r’s in one day
D
deleted913806
billbob1234
New Member
Is anyone in the situation where they applied for the urban campus but were invited to interview at the regional campus? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated as I find myself in that predicament.
Patiently waiting for my R lolPre II R. Two r’s in one day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Same lolPatiently waiting for my R lol
cool username
Full Member
No interview and no rejection. Sometimes I wonder if they've ever looked at my app lol
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
when were you complete?No interview and no rejection. Sometimes I wonder if they've ever looked at my app lol
D
deleted962695
Pre-II R earlier today, complete all the way back in July!
+1, complete early Augustwhen were you complete?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Cool just curious Yeah I was complete late July so it looks like now they’re going in order somewhat lol.+1, complete early August
Got an II at 3am. Complete 7/20
billbob1234
New Member
Would you mind telling us which campus your II is tied too? And did you originally specify that campus on your secondary? I find myself in the situation where I applied for the urban campus but have been invited to interview at the regional campus.Got an II at 3am. Complete 7/20
Did you contact them? Could just be an errorWould you mind telling us which campus your II is tied too? And did you originally specify that campus on your secondary? I find myself in the situation where I applied for the urban campus but have been invited to interview at the regional campus.
Would you mind telling us which campus your II is tied too? And did you originally specify that campus on your secondary? I find myself in the situation where I applied for the urban campus but have been invited to interview at the regional campus.
Did you contact them? Could just be an error
I literally thought it was an error when I got it too lol- But I called and it was real. It's for the St. Luke's campus in Bethlehem. They are booking for March and every Tuesday in March was offered to me (they only interview there on Tuesdays).
I applied originally for St. Luke's only.
I'm also curious about this. My guess is that there isn't, everyone who interviews there seems to love it. But that's just speculation
Several of my classmates were waitlists or applied Temple main and were shifted over to St. Luke's, so there's some movement, but it's hard to quantify from this side. If anyone has questions for those who got switched to Bethlehem I can ask around.
Don't give up hope, at least one of my classmates was waitlisted until June so there's still plenty of time.
Last edited:
cool username
Full Member
Late Septemberwhen were you complete?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Yeah there’s people in July and August that haven’t heard back so it looks like they’re going in order somewhat.Late September
greatjoyousday
Full Member
Booty call II, main campus, complete mid-July, LM 68, 4 dates open in mid-March, pumped!!
(edit: included dates open)
(edit: included dates open)
Patiently waiting for my booty call II from hereBooty call II, main campus, complete mid-July, LM 68, 4 dates open in mid-March, pumped!!
(edit: included dates open)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1!Patiently waiting for my booty call II from here
thatmanzuko
Full Member
II this morning
II this morning
Congrats!! Complete date?
thatmanzuko
Full Member
July 16thCongrats!! Complete date?
lol just got an invite, complete in July. Man, I really thought these post-January interviews were mostly a myth, but 4/6 of mine have been after mid-January. wild.