You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Temple
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pushforward
Full Member
congrats!! did you just receive your email or did you get it earlier this morning with everyone else?Accepted!!! Interviewed 1/15.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Continuing candidates list at Bethlehem campus
Continuing candidates at St. Luke's Campus. Interviewed 1/7.
Damn are they just waitlist-ing every Jan interviewee?
No, they're not. Accepted, St. Luke's, interviewed mid-January.Damn are they just waitlist-ing every Jan interviewee?
FutureOphth35
Full Member
Thank you!! I received the email at 10 amcongrats!! did you just receive your email or did you get it earlier this morning with everyone else?
During my interview day the students said they got emails about scholarships in Feb/March so we should know soonHave they given out any merit/ scholarship funding?
Also continuing candidates list. Thought it was an acceptance email from the first two sentences. I think they’re too nice about it.
Also placed on continuing candidates list today, interviewed 1/28. The email really made it sound like an acceptance 🙁Also continuing candidates list. Thought it was an acceptance email from the first two sentences. I think they’re too nice about it.
pattysal
Full Member
Yes the are, my friend just got an II a week ago and she was completed in July!Wow! Congrats on all of the acceptances !! Does anyone know if they are still extending interview invitations? Sent my secondary in August and haven’t heard anything since...
Right? I mean what kind of WL email begins with “we are pleased to inform you”Continuing candidates list as well, 1/22. They make it sound as if it's the best list to be in. Sigh.
How long were you on the waitlist?Just got accepted off the waitlist???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
beyondconfusedneedhelplps
Full Member
got off the waitlist!! was on it since 12/12 LM 76 OOS
When did you get the email?Accepted! Still in shock. Interviewed 9/11 and was a continuing candidate
CC. Interviewed 1/15. Pretty blown rn as this is my top choice :/
How long were you on the waitlist?
interviewed 9/11... but first round decisons came out about 2 months ago. so not long. wasnt expecting anything until may
Did you send any updates?Accepted! Still in shock. Interviewed 9/11 and was a continuing candidate
FutureOphth35
Full Member
Sorry, I didn’t specify earlier. I got accepted to the main campus not St. Luke’s. I interviewed 1/15 as wellCongrats to all the acceptees!! Are these A's for St. Lukes only or did anyone get into the main campus today as well? I interviewed 1/15 at the main and have not heard anything today
Did not send any updates!Did you send any updates?
hopefulpremed3211
Full Member
Congrats everyone! Does anyone know if Temple is still sending II's?
In my dreams lol. Last night that I dreamt that I got an II for March... and then I woke up.Congrats everyone! Does anyone know if Temple is still sending II's?
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
The list isn’t ranked, I called to ask this morning.Waitlist as well, interviewed mid December OOS LM 76. Anyone know if we can see our rank on the list?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the heads up!The list isn’t ranked, I called to ask this morning.
malmed1025
Full Member
Sorry for my dumb question but what exactly does it mean if the waitlist is unranked? Who do they decide to look at and remove from it during any given week?
patient_zero
New Member
Took two cycles, but I got my first A at St.Lukes!! Good luck to everyone else!!
beyondconfusedneedhelplps
Full Member
Possibly based on the order people got on the waitlist? But not sureSorry for my dumb question but what exactly does it mean if the waitlist is unranked? Who do they decide to look at and remove from it during any given week?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
+1 complete 7/26Has anyone submitted around late July/early August and heard absolutely nothing from this school? Not sure what to think about that lol
Has anyone submitted around late July/early August and heard absolutely nothing from this school? Not sure what to think about that lol
+2 complete 7/28
D
deleted913806
+3 complete 7/24+2 complete 7/28
Kajkid2
Full Member
+1 complete 7/26
+2 complete 7/28
+3 complete 7/24
Gang gang. At least we’ve survived some R waves and some holds
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
There were holds pre-II?Gang gang. At least we’ve survived some R waves and some holds
Kajkid2
Full Member
There were holds pre-II?
I thought I saw someone mention it several pages back but I might be confusing it with some other school
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Yea I think it’s another school lolI thought I saw someone mention it several pages back but I might be confusing it with some other school
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Gang gang. At least we’ve survived some R waves and some holds
I highly recommend sending a letter of interest. I did and got the II a day later 😉
Kajkid2
Full Member
I highly recommend sending a letter of interest. I did and got the II a day later 😉
I’ve sent two updates and one was like a combo of an update and LOI. but at this point I’ll shoot my shot again and I hope I’ll follow in your footsteps. Thanks for the info and congrats on the II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Similar boat with you lol. Sent an update letter, an additional LOR and a letter of interest.I’ve sent two updates and one was like a combo of an update and LOI. but at this point I’ll shoot my shot again and I hope I’ll follow in your footsteps. Thanks for the info and congrats on the II
Did you email your LOI? Or can we upload it to their portal?I highly recommend sending a letter of interest. I did and got the II a day later 😉
swanthumb898
Full Member
They said everything is by email this yearAre they sending rejections by mail or email this year
cabbagefacts1
Full Member
To anyone wondering if they are still sending IIs, the answer is yes. Lots of dates in early-mid March still. I sent an ITA last week and got the invite today!