2019-2020 Temple

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When in April should you expect to hear from St. Lukes if you interviewed in Feb? I'm nervous :bookworm:
 
Does anyone know how useful the second look day is for St. Luke's students - from the email it sounded like it was all at the Philadelphia campus
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still confused with the language of the continuing candidacy list. I interviewed in November and was placed on the list in December. I plan on sending an LOI/update once the clock turns to 12 on April 1st.

In the email it says "We realize that you are anxiously awaiting our final letter of selection, and that this anxiety may increase as the interval lengthens between the interview and an eventual acceptance."

Is this the same language used for others? Does this mean that I will be accepted eventually before the first day of classes? I looked in this thread and last year's and I didn't come across an answer.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think that is the same language used in the email sent to all continuing candidates. Everything in that email made it sound as though the waitlist was a GREAT place to be stuck in
 
No bubble was burst, hence why I asked in the first place. I wasn't sure if temple differentiated between high priority waitlisters versus regular like some other schools. I don't really understand the decision to use that language for all people waitlisted since it's nearly impossible for there to be movement for everyone. It seems unfair to give that positive expectation to all candidates on the ccl on their end.
At least it didn't start with "Congratulations! You have been selected as an alternate for the class....." that one still gets me. it's fine i like emotional rollercoasters
 
I sent a letter of intent to the Bethlehem campus last week. However, I never received a confirmation email saying it was received. Did you guys get a response after sending an LOI?
 
I interviewed a month ago (2/6) and have heard absolutely nothing from this school, anybody know when we should expect something?
 
I interviewed a month ago (2/6) and have heard absolutely nothing from this school, anybody know when we should expect something?
Interviewed last week and from what I remember, they said they were doing like three total waves with the most recent one going out in either Jan/Feb so you likely wouldn't have been reviewed by then...as another member said above, next wave is supposedly in early April
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I got my II last week there was a few more slots in March. Might have changed by now or possible cancelation from COVID-19

II received yesterday (24th and 25th were the only dates available). No cancelation due to COVID-19, but 2 of my second looks have been canceled.
 
II received yesterday (24th and 25th were the only dates available). No cancelation due to COVID-19, but 2 of my second looks have been canceled.
I interviewed today. In the middle of our groupie lunch, the tour guide got an email saying all first/second year classes were going virtual even mandatory sessions. I’m curious to see how it will affect 24th and 25th March interviews.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad