2019-2020 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
little late to the party but Pre-II R couple days ago
When were you complete?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
When in April should you expect to hear from St. Lukes if you interviewed in Feb? I'm nervous :bookworm:

Has anyone seen movement from the wait list yet?
There were several people on this thread who were placed on the CC list in December who got accepted off it in February. There might be a little more movement in early April but I think most of it will happen after April 30.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how useful the second look day is for St. Luke's students - from the email it sounded like it was all at the Philadelphia campus

Anyone know if temple is good w aid? Need based or merit?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Still confused with the language of the continuing candidacy list. I interviewed in November and was placed on the list in December. I plan on sending an LOI/update once the clock turns to 12 on April 1st.

In the email it says "We realize that you are anxiously awaiting our final letter of selection, and that this anxiety may increase as the interval lengthens between the interview and an eventual acceptance."

Is this the same language used for others? Does this mean that I will be accepted eventually before the first day of classes? I looked in this thread and last year's and I didn't come across an answer.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think that is the same language used in the email sent to all continuing candidates. Everything in that email made it sound as though the waitlist was a GREAT place to be stuck in

No bubble was burst, hence why I asked in the first place. I wasn't sure if temple differentiated between high priority waitlisters versus regular like some other schools. I don't really understand the decision to use that language for all people waitlisted since it's nearly impossible for there to be movement for everyone. It seems unfair to give that positive expectation to all candidates on the ccl on their end.
At least it didn't start with "Congratulations! You have been selected as an alternate for the class....." that one still gets me. it's fine i like emotional rollercoasters

Reactions: 3 users
I sent a letter of intent to the Bethlehem campus last week. However, I never received a confirmation email saying it was received. Did you guys get a response after sending an LOI?

Pre II Rejection. Complete July

• Sad
I interviewed a month ago (2/6) and have heard absolutely nothing from this school, anybody know when we should expect something?

I interviewed a month ago (2/6) and have heard absolutely nothing from this school, anybody know when we should expect something?
interviewed on 2/04 they said we wouldnt hear till the first week of august during the interview day lol

Interviewed last week and from what I remember, they said they were doing like three total waves with the most recent one going out in either Jan/Feb so you likely wouldn't have been reviewed by then...as another member said above, next wave is supposedly in early April

• Sad

Pertinent information for anyone depending on these benefits. I personally was still waiting to hear back from here, but not having access to these funds is a deal breaker.

Interviewed last week and from what I remember, they said they were doing like three total waves with the most recent one going out in either Jan/Feb so you likely wouldn't have been reviewed by then...as another member said above, next wave is supposedly in early April
I hate this, so much lol

Are there II left lol. I know it’s super late I’m just surprised I didn’t get hit by the recent R wave.

Reactions: 1 users
When were you complete? I am in the same boat.
Super late lmao. I literally forgot to submit their secondary. I don’t think that would matter this late into the cycle though, they should have had time to review everyone by now. Idk tho

My fingers are crossed for a few more II. I was complete in mid September.

My fingers are crossed for a few more II. I was complete in mid September.
When I got my II last week there was a few more slots in March. Might have changed by now or possible cancelation from COVID-19

When I got my II last week there was a few more slots in March. Might have changed by now or possible cancelation from COVID-19

II received yesterday (24th and 25th were the only dates available). No cancelation due to COVID-19, but 2 of my second looks have been canceled.

Pre II R a couple days ago. Good luck to all still in the running! :)

II received yesterday (24th and 25th were the only dates available). No cancelation due to COVID-19, but 2 of my second looks have been canceled.
I interviewed today. In the middle of our groupie lunch, the tour guide got an email saying all first/second year classes were going virtual even mandatory sessions. I’m curious to see how it will affect 24th and 25th March interviews.

Interviews next week changing to online interview. Sucks but I understand why. Was looking forward to visiting Philly.

---

edit: On the plus side, I will no longer be wearing pants while being interviewed, so who's the real winner here, Temple?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Why do they invite people that applied to Philly to interview at St. Luke's? Does anyone know?