2019-2020 Temple

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

received II this morning, complete mid July.
Is it worth it to go or is this basically a WL II?
I'd say it's worth spending the money to go to the interview only if you're very interested in attending the school or if you're not thrilled with any of your current options. If you've been accepted to a school you'd be happy going to I'd say save your money. But that's just my opinion. Best of luck either way.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd say it's worth spending the money to go to the interview only if you're very interested in attending the school or if you're not thrilled with any of your current options. If you've been accepted to a school you'd be happy going to I'd say save your money. But that's just my opinion. Best of luck either way.
appreciate it, thank you!
 
What I was saying is that recently they’ve been going in order

Someone in the previous page was complete in September and got an invite a few days ago, so no, I don't think they're going "in order." It's just that the majority of competitive applicants are complete at schools in July or August at the latest, so naturally they're over-represented.

I assume for interviews that are dispersed this late, they're just shuffling through their very large "maybe" pile which has been growing since July.
 
Someone in the previous page was complete in September and got an invite a few days ago, so no, I don't think they're going "in order." It's just that the majority of competitive applicants are complete at schools in July or August at the latest, so naturally they're over-represented.

I assume for interviews that are dispersed this late, they're just shuffling through their very large "maybe" pile which has been growing since July.
Lol ok
 
Have you guys sent updates through the portal or emailed them to admissions? I see on their website they say you can use the supplemental to send updates but I just wonder how they'll know something was added.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i asked the admissions director directly because i received an invite for one of them but needed to catch a flight. They stated to me that they are truly optional having no impact on your app
thank you!! i appreciate it. i have a flight to catch at 5:45pm from phl so just wanted to make sure...
 
So i interview early Feb and I’ve been getting a bunch of financial aid emails from this school and I just had to submit FA verification information but received no official acceptance....wassup...
 
So i interview early Feb and I’ve been getting a bunch of financial aid emails from this school and I just had to submit FA verification information but received no official acceptance....wassup...
Weird I’ve been accepted but haven’t received any emails about financial aid but I did submit Fafsa. Could be cause you interviewed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else get an email saying that you will receive an II tomorrow? Like the email is not the actual II; just a message saying you will receive one tomorrow.

This happened to me today! Received it from the Director of Admissions. Honestly not sure why it was worded/sent like this. Did your email state an interview for the Philly campus or St. Luke's?
 
I called them regarding where I was interviewing for and they said that many recent II invites may not be for the site location that the applicant requested on their secondary. So definitely call to make sure which campus you're interviewing for cus it can very much make the difference of going or not
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad