You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Temple
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm on CC list and I didn't, is there an aid package/change to your application status on your TU portal? Looks promising!
I actually got this email like a week ago. and nope, no change to my portalI'm on CC list and I didn't, is there an aid package/change to your application status on your TU portal? Looks promising!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did it ask you to verify fafsa info?I actually got this email like a week ago. and nope, no change to my portal
No and honestly not sure what they are asking of me. Seems like it’s just for my own info?Did it ask you to verify fafsa info?
studentdoc124
New Member
did they send you an email confirmation?Just withdrew from the main campus program. I hope that spot goes to one of you! Best of luck to all still hoping for that A 🙂
studentdoc124
New Member
has anyone who has withdrawn from the program received a confirmation email? is LKSOM still showing up on your choose your medical school tool? I received an email that my deposit was refunded but never a confirmation of withdrawal like with other schools.
Is there any one here who was accepted and interested in the Urban Bioethics MA program? I'd really like to know more about it. Really unique program and judging by the curriculum, this would fulfill everything I'm looking for in terms of pushing my potential medical career into incorporating a public health / medical anthropology direction!
Did anyone get any more info about it during interviews?
Did anyone get any more info about it during interviews?
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
Congrats! I’m trying to pull the same deal haha. How much was the scholarship and was it for a specific reason (need, merit, diversity, etc)?For anyone waiting, I interviewed very late in march last year, CC list in April, Accepted off the WL on May 9th (or around there). And got a scholarships so being on the WL doesn't affect that.
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Would also like to know this 🙂Congrats! I’m trying to pull the same deal haha. How much was the scholarship and was it for a specific reason (need, merit, diversity, etc)?
Anyone hear anything today?
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Seems pretty silent today for all schools tbhAnyone hear anything today?
persist_Mill
Full Member
Yes! I am also interested in the program and was able to talk over the phone with one of the program's professors a few months back. PM me and I can send you the email!Is there any one here who was accepted and interested in the Urban Bioethics MA program? I'd really like to know more about it. Really unique program and judging by the curriculum, this would fulfill everything I'm looking for in terms of pushing my potential medical career into incorporating a public health / medical anthropology direction!
Did anyone get any more info about it during interviews?
FutureSawbones
Full Member
GUYS! I just checked my Choose Your Medical School Tool and Temple showed up!!! I haven't received an email or anything yet. I'm on the CC list. TU portal still says applicant.
Do you guys know if for Temple the CYMST option always pops up before you receive the acceptance email? Meaning if you don’t see the tool, will you not be accepted the next day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premeddude44
Full Member
^Do you guys know if for Temple the CYMST option always pops up before you receive the acceptance email? Meaning if you don’t see the tool, will you not be accepted the next day?
FutureSawbones
Full Member
I've seen instances of this in last year's thread but it is hard to tell if thats the case for every single personDo you guys know if for Temple the CYMST option always pops up before you receive the acceptance email? Meaning if you don’t see the tool, will you not be accepted the next day?
It's on mine too!GUYS! I just checked my Choose Your Medical School Tool and Temple showed up!!! I haven't received an email or anything yet. I'm on the CC list. TU portal still says applicant.
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Has your TU portal changed???It's on mine too!
No it hasn'tHas your TU portal changed???
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Hopefully we get the official email tomorrow!No it hasn't
Does anyone on the CC list not have temple listed on the CYMST??
IDoes anyone on the CC list not have temple listed on the CYMST??
Yeah everyone who hasn’t been acceptedDoes anyone on the CC list not have temple listed on the CYMST??
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
Being sad/anxious for yourself is one thing but I don’t see why you have to group us all into your negative attitudeYeah everyone who hasn’t been accepted
just giving a straight forward answer. sorry for my lack of punctuation i guess..!!Being sad/anxious for yourself is one thing but I don’t see why you have to group us all into your negative attitude
FutureSawbones
Full Member
My portal just updated to "admitted" but still no acceptance email
same, but I'm sure the email will come eventuallyMy portal just updated to "admitted" but still no acceptance email
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Just got the email!!
sameJust got the email!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got accepted from WL! Is it true that Everyone in the Saint Luke's program automatically gets a scholarship?
D
deleted981042
Congrats!!! I believe it is 10k IIRC. Can I ask if you're IS or OOS?Just got accepted from WL! Is it true that Everyone in the Saint Luke's program automatically gets a scholarship?
rzipra123
Full Member
Just got the email!!
Congrats! Am I correct in assuming you both are headed to the Philly campus?same
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Yep!Congrats! Am I correct in assuming you both are headed to the Philly campus?
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Definitely. Temple is my top choiceDid you guys click highly interested or will definitely attend on the survey
I got accepted too! Were any of you able to access the formal acceptance letter on the portal? I can't seem to find it
I can't find it eitherI got accepted too! Were any of you able to access the formal acceptance letter on the portal? I can't seem to find it
rzipra123
Full Member
Congrats! Did you just hear back?I got accepted too! Were any of you able to access the formal acceptance letter on the portal? I can't seem to find it
Congrats! Did you just hear back?
Thank you! I got the email about 1-2 hours ago
Did you hear back for Philly or St. Luke'sThank you! I got the email about 1-2 hours ago
FutureSawbones
Full Member
I got accepted too! Were any of you able to access the formal acceptance letter on the portal? I can't seem to find it
I just got it emailed to meI can't find it either
Thank you! I'm OOS and interviewed the end of March!Congrats!!! I believe it is 10k IIRC. Can I ask if you're IS or OOS?
Because of COVID- my interview was online so I've never actually visited the campus. Would anyone be able to comment on what their interview day and impression of the St. Luke's campus was like? Also anything regarding student diversity of that small class size and how the training and match list compare to the Philly campus?
Did you hear back for Philly or St. Luke's
Philly
FutureSawbones
Full Member
Anyone have the link to accepted students page?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also accepted from the WL today at St. Luke's campus!! Very happy! Best of luck to everyone waiting- you got this!
FutureSawbones
Full Member
how long after being accepted did people hear about scholarship/financial aid?
lovelybones789
Full Member
how long do they give you to accept your spot after getting pulled off the waitlist? (just wondering because i'm hoping we'll see some more movement after that time period is up assuming some people withdraw)