2019-2020 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh ok, that makes sense then. Disregard my comment then.
no problem dude, there's so many acronyms in the premed world it's crazy lol

also congrats on the IIs everyone!!

Reactions: 3 users
Is there a way to track your status? I can't seem to find anything. It keeps wanting me to reset my password.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m EDP and I got deferred to the regular applicant pool even though I’ve met all the qualifications. Can anybody provide any insight? I’m so confused.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m EDP and I got deferred to the regular applicant pool even though I’ve met all the qualifications. Can anybody provide any insight? I’m so confused.
they probably did more vigorous screening for EDP apps this year, idk

Well first thing's first, what were your stats?

no number is provided regarding number of EDP applicants. Last year 36 applied, 32 got the interview, 27 got accepted. Best we got.

and if I remember correctly, the 2018 EDP stats were: 15 applied, 12 qualified, 12 interviews, 10 admission offers, and 2 waitlist.

^^^Yes, and it looks like there will be more people this year; that's just my guess.

Wait what happened? Did they send you an II and then send you another email saying you were deferred into the regular decision pool?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can any current students (or people with information) comment on these articles surrounding the current situation with the DMC/Henry Ford? It seems concerning on having student rotation sites be potentially jeopardized. I'm not sure if this is worth being concerned about or not, or if the articles and people are making the issue larger than it actually is. Any input or feedback would be appreciated!

Also way late to post, but received an II on 8/9, IS, complete 7/9/2019

Last edited:
fingers crossed for acceptance before interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Can any current students (or people with information) comment on these articles surrounding the current situation with the DMC/Henry Ford? It seems concerning on having student rotation sites be potentially jeopardized. I'm not sure if this is worth being concerned about or not, or if the articles and people are making the issue larger than it actually is. Any input or feedback would be appreciated!

+1

honestly looks like waves with ripples, first friday of the month they send a bunch, then a few more interviews on the other fridays.

This means I will be checking my Email constantly this Friday.

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected this morning guys. Good luck to you all!

• Sad
Dont be lol I was holding out hope for a last minute II here but hopefully, I have luck at other schools.

Reactions: 1 users

bump

Dont be lol I was holding out hope for a last minute II here but hopefully, I have luck at other schools.

Last minute? Are you a previous cycle applicant on the wrong forum lol? Were only just getting started

Last minute? Are you a previous cycle applicant on the wrong forum lol? Were only just getting started

Na bud. I know where I am posting. I meant last minute II from this school, as in get an interview from wayne later in the year for a last minute seat.

Today might be the day for some more II’s guys. Get your refresh button ready.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Any Canadians get an interview invite yet? I submitted my secondary on July 12 :/ lizzy m score of 75.