2020-2021 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Is this sarcasm or was it actually low-stress? I have never been a huge fan of MMI
Not sarcastic at all! I was really stressed about the MMI, especially being virtual, but it was super conversational, interesting, and overall my most enjoyable and lowest stress interview so far.

Been about 6 weeks since the interview and nothing. My anxiety is shooting up like Bitcoin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
So it seems like they’ve thrown majority of people into UC.. I guess we will see what happens come March? Or earlier?

So it seems like they’ve thrown majority of people into UC.. I guess we will see what happens come March? Or earlier?
Browsing last year's thread, it seems some movement began in January with the bulk being Feb-April. I'd buckle up :p

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was on UC last year too! Clearly it didn't go as planned. But new year new result I hope.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Update: UC today. Interview 12/19.
I’m sorry to hear that! Hoping it turns into an acceptance.
It seems like we should start to hear back now.. tho I thought they release decisions all at once.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
For people who have interviewed, when did the university send you a link to join the Zoom? How close was it to your actual interview date.

For people who have interviewed, when did the university send you a link to join the Zoom? How close was it to your actual interview date.
I got the Zoom link two days before my interview

Hoping to hear some decisions this week !

• Care
Did others have. zoom link? I had webex. Also, are people sending thank yous to their mmi interviewers?

Oh my bad it was webex not zoom! I forgot haha. I did not send any thank yous

Can anyone provide any good resources for MMI questions? I would really appreciate it!

I interviewed 11/13 and haven't heard anything about waitlist, rejection or acceptance. Is this normal/happening to anyone else?

Interviewed 10/14
I interviewed 11/13 and haven't heard anything about waitlist, rejection or acceptance. Is this normal/happening to anyone else?
I interviewed 12/14, ** later than you but still waiting as well. We got this !

Last edited:
You haven't been put Under Consideration?

**12/14 makes more sense lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else got a feeling that movement off the UC list could start tmr? Its been too quiet...the calm before the storm?

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed 10/14

I interviewed 12/14, ** later than you but still waiting as well. We got this !
Friday you'll hear back. They're on a 6 week spread. I just heard back last Friday.

Friday you'll hear back. They're on a 6 week spread. I just heard back last Friday.
As in tomorrow ? 🙃 man I’m ready for my fate so I hope so lol.

As in tomorrow ? 🙃 man I’m ready for my fate so I hope so lol.
Bruh I’m a fool, sorry. Lol I completely mixed my interview date for another school. I have a longggg way to go. My AMC interview was 1/11. Anyways hoping the rest of you guys hear something soon !

is there a dress code for the information session and student panel for the week of the interview?

Is there anywhere to see if I have in the portal? I never received any email in regards to my status since my interview.
Unfortunately, the portal does not change at all. When was your interview? I got put UC about 6 weeks after my interview, and I think they've gotten even further behind since then lol

Has anyone on the UC list reached out to the adcoms?

Any thoughts on when we can expect to see UC movement for all you analytical (def not me) UC squadmates?

Any thoughts on when we can expect to see UC movement for all you analytical (def not me) UC squadmates?
On last year's thread, movement started late January and slowly ramped up with the bulk in March/April. I would expect a similar timeline, movement will probably start over this month and the bulk will be in March/April

Anyone that interviewed around 12/11 heard anything yet?

Unfortunately, the portal does not change at all. When was your interview? I got put UC about 6 weeks after my interview, and I think they've gotten even further behind since then lol
my interview was 11/13 so I probably should have heard something by now. Do you think I should email admissions? this is a weird situation lol

my interview was 11/13 so I probably should have heard something by now. Do you think I should email admissions? this is a weird situation lol
Yeah I interviewed on 12/2 and heard back awhile ago. I have had a few AMC emails go into my spam filter just FYI. I would definitely give them a call

Does AMC accept updates and how much longer will they interview for?

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!! Interviewed 4 weeks ago today, 01/08. I AM IN SHOCK

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
ACCEPTED!!!!! Interviewed on 01/08!
CT resident. LizzyM 66.9
First MD Acceptance
:clap::clap:

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 21 users