You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Buffalo
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’ve heard a few people say they did. Did you have your interview yet?Did anyone else have an interview with the director of admissions? I’m so nervous 😬
Not yet, sometime next week!I’ve heard a few people say they did. Did you have your interview yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where is the acceptance group me? I’m kinda new to this
GroupMe
I did! If we’re talking about the same person, don’t worry. The whole interview was great and conversational 🙂Did anybunny else have an Easter egg hunt with the director of demons? I’m so nervous 😬
westcoastpremed
Full Member
I emailed her a couple days ago, got a reply 2 days later. Maybe follow up with her?Has anybunny been able to get in touch with Laura? I sent her a pdf update two weeks ago and normally she responds but has not responded to either my original email or my follow up.
westcoastpremed
Full Member
dying to find out myselfanybunny know when we could possible see purgatory movement at this point :/
dying to find out myself
Has anybody seen any since that one batch around December/January?
westcoastpremed
Full Member
i personally haven’t seen any WL movement since that batch, but then again SDN is only so accurateHas anybody seen any since that one batch around December/January?
Yes!! If we’re talking about the same person, do NOT stress. It was such a fun convo and we ended up talking about her dog for a couple of minutes lolol. Enjoy it!!Did anybunny else have an Easter egg hunt with the director of demons? I’m so nervous 😬
Pre-II R just now. So i really ended this cycle with no IS II haha. Bye ny (hopefully i get off WLs)
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
+1 but OOSPre-II R just now. So i really ended this cycle with no IS II haha. Bye ny (hopefully i get off WLs)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R, LM 70 OOS No ties
+2+1 but OOS
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
absurdlyabnormal
Full Member
sillyusername
Full Member
Bye-Son
Pre II R
spiritcat13
Full Member
Wannabemedster
New Member
I’m IS still hoping for an iiI'm IS, interviewed on 03/22
medhopefullz
Full Member
still waiting for a decision post-ii, anyone else in the samee boatt ?
njapplicant
Full Member
I got this letter toodamn i didn’t have that highlighted part... i really hope this is just an MD-PhD thingy majingy
hopefulmedstudent1
Full Member
Does anyone know where we can access the class calendar for next year? /or does anyone know when does this next academic year start?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes i sent themDid anyone send thank you notes after their interview? Or know if they have a policy for/ against reaching out to interviewers?
can I still get an ii?yes i sent them
Did you find their personal email or just to the admission office?yes i sent them
medhopefullz
Full Member
untill last week of april ya you still can get an interview!can I still get an ii?
SameWaitlisted just now, interviewed this week
medhopefullz
Full Member
+2 pleasee hope this list moves i've only got this one haha
medhopefullz
Full Member
I dont think so ... if it's more than 1 month, i'd gently call admissions?Do they do post-ii holds?
In state student, have had silence from Buffalo since submitting my app and sending an update letter in Jan. Has anyone received interviews yet for the last interview days in April? Unsure if there is still a shot for me in getting a II or if that hope should be lost haha
I’m right there with you, nothing from Buffalo. Still praying!In state student, have had silence from Buffalo since submitting my app and sending an update letter in Jan. Has anyone received interviews yet for the last interview days in April? Unsure if there is still a shot for me in getting a II or if that hope should be lost haha
medhopefullz
Full Member
I thought we send LOI immediately after being waitlisted. If the update is significant I definitely think admissions should know about it? any thoughtsHow long after being waitlisted to do you think it's appropriate to send an update letter/LOI?
I have been waitlisted at UB for a couple of months. On their application status checker I used to see "waitlist." Now it has reverted back to my pre-interview invite status of displaying my application information (AMCAS ID, application year, supplemental application received, etc). For those waitlisted, what do you see on the application status checker? Anyone else notice the same thing?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Buschlite30
Full Member
Mine also has that information but I can’t remember if it was ever something different or if it has always been like that even after getting waitlisted.I have been waitlisted at UB for a couple of months and used to see a "waitlist" status for my application status. Now it has reverted back to my pre-interview invite status of displaying my application information (AMCAS ID, application year, supplemental application received, etc). For those waitlisted, what do you see on the application status checker?
medhopefullz
Full Member
+1 Just the same pre-interview status!I have been waitlisted at UB for a couple of months. On their application status checker I used to see "waitlist." Now it has reverted back to my pre-interview invite status of displaying my application information (AMCAS ID, application year, supplemental application received, etc). For those waitlisted, what do you see on the application status checker? Anyone else notice the same thing?
+2 for the pre-interview status but like someone mentioned above I don't remember if it ever said anything different+1 Just the same pre-interview status!
confidence_is_key_
Full Member
+3+2 for the pre-interview status but like someone mentioned above I don't remember if it ever said anything different