2020-2021 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering if it's even worth reaching out at this point, I imagine we will likely receive the "class is full, movement will happen when we aren't full, hang tight" type of response. Not sure though
 
I guess they weren't kidding when they said they didn't expect any movement until June! Are there any accepted students on here that have seen people being added to the Facebook group or any group chats?
 
I guess they weren't kidding when they said they didn't expect any movement until June! Are there any accepted students on here that have seen people being added to the Facebook group or any group chats?
Not sure about the facebook group. The current group chat sits at about the number advertised with no recent additions in the past couple weeks.