Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9/18, the third interview day I believeIf you don't mind me asking, when did you interview?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9/18, the third interview day I believeIf you don't mind me asking, when did you interview?
Ehh... I wouldn't do this. The waiting is tough, I know! Best of luck to you!Hi everyone, still waiting to hear from this school for interviews! I wanted to know if a physician who is an alumni of this school is able to write me a LOR talking about my fit in with this specific school, could that be sent in place of an update? Thanks!
Any reason why? Thank you!Ehh... I wouldn't do this. The waiting is tough, I know! Best of luck to you!
Will 9/4 get them today and the 9/11 people get them tomorrow? How do they usually do this. or in states today, OOS tomorrow?Well, ladies and gentlemen, the day has finally arrived for the tentative first wave of decisions! Good luck to everyone, may the odds be ever in our favor, may the Force be with us, etc....
They send a final email reminder with the link and such the day before the interview, so you will receive it at some point today. For reference, I interviewed on 9/4 and received the final email reminder on 9/3 at 8:05 am CST). Have you checked your spam folder?anyone interviewing tomorrow not have a link yet? 🤔
i thought they said from past threads at like 4 or 5 pmNo calls yet? 🙁
oh wow geeeez. i interviewed on the 9th so idk if I'll be hearing back but that seems latei thought they said from past threads at like 4 or 5 pm
If you interviewed on 10/9 they likely haven’t reviewed your app yet. The wait sucks, I know!oh wow geeeez. i interviewed on the 9th so idk if I'll be hearing back but that seems late
yeah, i agree i doubt it. just curious for others 😵If you interviewed on 10/9 they likely haven’t reviewed your app yet. The wait sucks, I know!
Does anyone know when the next batch of II's are released?

My same thoughts 🙁 and I keep checking the portal for some sort of status changeAnyone else struggling to focus at their job right now? This wait might actually be the death of me
yep, currently at my job and not working and on sdn instead. getting excited every time i see an email come in up in my gmail tab. getting disappointed every time because its just promotional company emailsAnyone else struggling to focus at their job right now? This wait might actually be the death of me
Not actually working at work gangyep, currently at my job and not working and on sdn instead. getting excited every time i see an email come in up in my gmail tab. getting disappointed every time because its just promotional company emails
Maybe it’s because they’ve been working so hard to release some acceptances today??Did anyone interviewing tomorrow not receive an interview link yet?
my same thoughtsMaybe it’s because they’ve been working so hard to release some acceptances today??
...plz
that was so scaryThat newsletter email right now was mean...
(I haven't received an interview yet)
That newsletter email right now was mean...
(I haven't received an interview yet)
Still no link....Attending the Diversity and Inclusion meeting tonight?Did anyone interviewing tomorrow not receive an interview link yet?
are you all missing the link to your actual interviews or to the webinar in entirety?Did anyone interviewing tomorrow not receive an interview link yet?
Same here. I keep on refreshing my emails. LOL! I was complete on 08/12That newsletter email right now was mean...
(I haven't received an interview yet)
I have the panel link. Included in the pdf of the reminder email. But not the link for tomorrow. Interviews listed in the portal, though.are you all missing the link to your actual interviews or to the webinar in entirety?
I feel left out for getting the silent treatment since the complete Email lol
congrats!!!First A! Interview 9/4
First A! Interview 9/4
Congrats!!First A! Interview 9/4
Anyone WL or rejected? Are they not calling anymore?GOT THE ACCEPTANCE EMAIL JUST NOW! I'm just sitting here crying because this was my top choice (interviewed 9/18)
It looks like it... I haven't seen any Rs or WLs come through here yet...Do we think they’re done sending out As for the day?
First A! Interview 9/4
It’s not over till the fat lady sings 🙂Gotta figure they accept ~50% from each interview day of roughly 20 people. Since 3 of y’all on here who heard the good word shared my interview day of 9/18, it doesn’t look like the odds are in my favor.
Does anyone know when the next batch of II's are released?
Congrats to everyone accepted! Anyone here complete early august and waiting for an II?
I am ISCongratulations. May I ask if you are IS or OOS?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.