2020-2021 Quinnipiac (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted! Interviewed 2/10. This is the best day of my life.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 21 users
These are the stories that give me hope. Applicants are more than their numbers! It was such an awesome interview, so conversational and welcoming. It’ll make you want to go there even more. I hope you get in, my fingers are crossed for you!!!
lol i just saw this while stalking the thread for the 100th time, my bad!! thank you very much! i really hope so too, as i loved the interview experience and it made it so clear that they want their students to succeed. many congrats on ur acceptance :love:

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Complete late July, dead silence. Are we thinking hope for an II is pretty much gone? I'm slightly hopeful that I haven't gotten a pre-II R yet.

Reactions: 7 users
Complete late July, dead silence. Are we thinking hope for an II is pretty much gone? I'm slightly hopeful that I haven't gotten a pre-II R yet.
same position, given they have pre-II R’d other applicants i figure hope is still there. at least a lil bit

Reactions: 5 users
How did y'all feel about the interview? Was it stressful? Were there any tough questions?

How did y'all feel about the interview? Was it stressful? Were there any tough questions?
Not at all! Everyone in the office was very kind and did their best to put us at ease. The first interview is with a faculty member and the second is more low key and with a student. All the questions they asked me were based on my app and history of jobs/stuff I've done. I studied old Netter interview questions from SDN, but doing so was not at all necessary for the real thing. At this point, I'd just review your app a bunch and know what you'd say when asked about your experiences.

Not at all! Everyone in the office was very kind and did their best to put us at ease. The first interview is with a faculty member and the second is more low key and with a student. All the questions they asked me were based on my app and history of jobs/stuff I've done. I studied old Netter interview questions from SDN, but doing so was not at all necessary for the real thing. At this point, I'd just review your app a bunch and know what you'd say when asked about your experiences.
I would just like to add to this because my first interview was with a faculty member, so I was expecting the second to be with a student, but then it ended up being another faculty member. It seemed like the others at my interview day also had two faculty members, so maybe there just weren't any students on that particular day. Also my second interview was definitely less conversational than the first but overall I agree with everything else!

Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R. Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Silence for me too.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else still waiting on a post-II response from a mid-February interview?

Anyone else still waiting on a post-II response from a mid-February interview?
Yes me! Interviewed 2/17 and loved this school. Also no other As, just one WL so I'm very stressed about it all.

I interviewed the 26th of Feb and have been anxiously awaiting a response. This timeline (0-6ish weeks for a decision) seems to be pretty standard for them, but hoping for an answer soon! All we need is one A :)

Also waitlisted, would have 100% attended if accepted. Should I write a letter of intent?
I would! I sent one in after interviewing 2/26. Still haven't heard anything but I recall reading in a previous year's forum that letters seem to help (not sure if it was for letters of interest vs intent or if it mattered). Obviously everything on SDN is speculation but I don't see how it could hurt!

For those who got waitlisted, did your email say anything about Traffic Rules? I'm seeing that as a thing in past threads, those whose emails said they had to waitlist applicants due to AAMC Traffic Rules ended up getting off the waitlist on May 1st. My email did not say anything like that.

For those who got waitlisted, did your email say anything about Traffic Rules? I'm seeing that as a thing in past threads, those whose emails said they had to waitlist applicants due to AAMC Traffic Rules ended up getting off the waitlist on May 1st. My email did not say anything like that.
My email did not say anything like that either. Got waitlisted back in December

Anybody still not hear after completing secondary? I was complete 9/18 and I've heard nothing.

Reactions: 18 users
How long on average does it take to hear back after an interview? Does "no news is good news" apply? I haven't received any updates - good bad or indifferent.

How long on average does it take to hear back after an interview? Does "no news is good news" apply? I haven't received any updates - good bad or indifferent.
Indifferent! They seem to take up to 6 weeks for a good amount of people who receive good news, so no news doesn't mean anything bad. I'm waiting to hear back from my 2/26 interview and was told at the interview I would likely hear within a month.

Edit: I've seen people hear back in 2 days and people who hear back in 6 weeks, so timing doesn't seem to have any particular outcome trend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indifferent! They seem to take up to 6 weeks for a good amount of people who receive good news, so no news doesn't mean anything bad. I'm waiting to hear back from my 2/26 interview and was told at the interview I would likely hear within a month.

Edit: I've seen people hear back in 2 days and people who hear back in 6 weeks, so timing doesn't seem to have any particular outcome trend.
That’s good to know. I want to know where I stand in relation to the end of the cycle. Hopefully we’ll hear back at 6 weeks (or sooner!) One of my interviewers had said my group would hear back within a few weeks from the day, but I haven’t heard even about waitlists so got worried.

That’s good to know. I want to know where I stand in relation to the end of the cycle. Hopefully we’ll hear back at 6 weeks (or sooner!) One of my interviewers had said my group would hear back within a few weeks from the day, but I haven’t heard even about waitlists so got worried.
Yeah it seems like II's are still trickling in but we are definitely at the tail end. Not sure if it's good or bad or neutral that we didn't get waitlisted like a lot of people did on Friday, but really hoping we hear this week !!

Yeah it seems like II's are still trickling in but we are definitely at the tail end. Not sure if it's good or bad or neutral that we didn't get waitlisted like a lot of people did on Friday, but really hoping we hear this week !!
Exactly! My fingers are crossed that what we hear back will be good.

Waitlisted just now, interviewed 2/26 :/ really hoping there is a lot of movement this year.

• Care