2020-2021 Saint Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for two one on ones do you mean one faculty and one student?
aka (student one is pilot and doesn't count for this cycle) or there were two faculty interviews?
Yes, I had one student and one faculty

Members don't see this ad.

Are February and March interviews just interviews for the WL? Or do people who interview that late get accepted without a WL?

Reactions: 1 user
Are February and March interviews just interviews for the WL? Or do people who interview that late get accepted without a WL?
My interviewer today was blatantly honest and said interviews this late the best we can hope for is a WL.

However, he said this is an indication of a backed up applicant review system and not a reflection of our candidacy for the school apparently

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My interviewer today was blatantly honest and said interviews this late the best we can hope for is a WL.

However, he said this is an indication of a backed up applicant review system and not a reflection of our candidacy for the school apparently
Oof that's sad to hear. :( But hopefully he's wrong or at least there's a good amount of WL movement

Reactions: 2 users
Oof that's sad to hear. :( But hopefully he's wrong or at least there's a good amount of WL movement
Yeah I don’t think any of us are going into this interview thinking we’ll get an A right away. I’m just hoping Ill end up on a WL and there will be some movement.

Does SLU use VITA? Trying to figure out if I got another interview I don’t know about...

Alt list: II Beginning of february.

Is alt list the same as waitlist?

• Care
I got on the alternate list! Interviewed early February. Anyone know how the waitlist movement looks like in general?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my application after an II yesterday. Calendar has an open spot on 3/9 hopefully it goes to someone!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Just withdrew my application after II. There were interviews available on March 1st and 8th. Hope my spot goes to one of you!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
pre-II R. Complete 10/15. Good luck to everyone still in it.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
pre-II R. Complete 10/15. Good luck to everyone still in it.
I was complete about a week before you, but havent heard anything. would you mind sharing if youre instate/have ties and if your stats were close to their medians?

Anyone else complete July 11 and still no II or R lol.... I’m just prayinggggg this is my top choice :/

Anyone else complete July 11 and still no II or R lol.... I’m just prayinggggg this is my top choice :/
Mid-August, so in the same boat. There's a chance it may be the titanic, but we're on the same boat.

And got my fingers crossed for us!!!

• Haha

Lol complete July 20 so just a bit after you. SLU even sent that email like "no student is forgotten" and I'm sitting here like "really??? because I feel forgotten"

Anyone know how SLU uses VITA? Hoping it is not that important in their decision LOL

Does anyone know what their waitlist movement is like and when that starts?

R just now. Complete in October

• Care
Did anybody else get the email today with your Banner ID SLU Net ID? Accessing SLU Net and my SLU email seems to be no problem, but the end of the email says "Your first activity on the SLU network will concern financial aid. You can log into your SLU e-mail to view instructions about financial aid." However, there are no instructions or anything related to financial aid in my SLU email.

Reactions: 3 users
Did anybody else get the email today with your Banner ID SLU Net ID? Accessing SLU Net and my SLU email seems to be no problem, but the end of the email says "Your first activity on the SLU network will concern financial aid. You can log into your SLU e-mail to view instructions about financial aid." However, there are no instructions or anything related to financial aid in my SLU email.
same, Im wondering if there is anything else we need to do

this portal is way too overwhelming omg. i was able to find a financial aid tab but it just said my fafsa has been submitted and there's no award available yet

this portal is way too overwhelming omg. i was able to find a financial aid tab but it just said my fafsa has been submitted and there's no award available yet
Yeah I agree. And it looks like there is no way to access any information about the 2021-2022 school year through the portal. It says the instructions are in our emails, but it wasn't there either. I just sent an email to the financial services office, so I'll see what they say.

Student Financial Services said that financial aid awards are expected to go out around the middle of March. So I think they just prematurely sent us that message about instructions for accessing fin aid awards.

Pre-II R just now. Goodby forever St. Louis! Best of luck to others still in the running

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Just got an II yesterday! However, I keep reading that at this point people are being interviewed for the waitlist and not for an acceptance. Does SLU reject people after an interview or is everyone either accepted or waitlisted? I have interviewed at a school where they don't reject anyone until much later. And do they tell you your relative location on the waitlist?

Pre-II R. OOS, LM 73, complete August. Good luck everyone else!

• Care
Also got the pre-II R today :( this one hurts the most. Good luck to everyone still in it!!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users