2020-2021 Saint Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II this morning!! LM 77, OOS, complete mid-July, did not sent update (yet :)
I had a choice between one date in late Feb and a couple in early March

Reactions: 2 users
I was expecting to hear back today after my 1/11 interview (it's been 4 weeks!) but I guess I will have to wait a little longer.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when FA packages will be given to admitted students? My FAFSA has been in for a while... has anyone reached out to the FA office? thank you :)

Anyone know when FA packages will be given to admitted students? My FAFSA has been in for a while... has anyone reached out to the FA office? thank you :)
On the SLU SOM website it says “Award notifications of scholarships and other financial aid awards will be sent after March 1.” Guess we just gotta be patient.

Reactions: 1 user
II just now! LM 74, complete end of July, two dates left in Feb and March each. I could only pick a date but not a time? Will they email me the time of the interview later?

Reactions: 4 users
II just now! LM 74, complete end of July, two dates left in Feb and March each. I could only pick a date but not a time? Will they email me the time of the interview later?
Yes, I got an email later on with the time and name of my interviewer for the day!

• Care
Also got an II :) so excited! ORM complete early August

Reactions: 3 users
II as well! Complete in July. Not sure how likely to get in since this late in the cycle.

Jumping on the II train as well! Complete back in mid-July and OOS

Alternate list, quite surprised Bc I thought I killed that interview. I’ll be rejecting it, best of luck everyone! Interviewed mid jan

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Aw, also got the alternate list! Hopefully there will be future movement.

• Care
What’s the WL movement like for this school?

So is it pretty much everyone who interviews Jan-March gets put on the waitlist? Any acceptances out there?

I was complete in July and I'm just anxiously waiting for this R. I already got into a school I love, but I'm really interested in SLU because Missouri just expanded their Medicaid program, which is an area of interest of mine.

Pre-II R right now! I was complete in mid-October - but good luck everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
How much community service is competitive for a service oriented school like SLU? Considering applying next cycle.

Has WL movement started, or any idea when it will?

I interviewed 1/6 and haven't heard back. Hoping this week is the week!

Does anyone know when their interview season ends? I couldn't find it on their website.

Rejected today (pre-II) 11:10 AM EST, complete 8/28/20. OOS.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just got an II today. Very surprised to have gotten one this late in the cycle. Complete 7/20

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
For people who have interviewed here do you have any advice? What was your interview experience like?

II today!! Dates open 3/1 3/2 3/8 3/9

Reactions: 5 users
For people who have interviewed here do you have any advice? What was your interview experience like?
The interviewer literally went through every. single. activity and asked me about each one. That was basically the interview for better or worse. He was very nice though.

two one on ones open file, mine were both very laid back and conversational. all the usual questions, no curveballs. my faculty interviewer had read my file in depth and asked me to talk about a few activities so be prepared for that.

two one on ones open file, mine were both very laid back and conversational. all the usual questions, no curveballs. my faculty interviewer had read my file in depth and asked me to talk about a few activities so be prepared for that.
for two one on ones do you mean one faculty and one student?
aka (student one is pilot and doesn't count for this cycle) or there were two faculty interviews?

for two one on ones do you mean one faculty and one student?
aka (student one is pilot and doesn't count for this cycle) or there were two faculty interviews?
There is just one faculty interview. If you look at a previous post someone said they stopped doing student interviews at this point.