2020-2021 SUNY - Upstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My status is also complete. I think that means that our applications have not been reviewed yet.
It's weird because I was complete 9/11 but ppl who submitted later have gotten holds already. I guess Upstate doesn't review apps in order either.
 
Saw all the commotion on here and decided to check my banner. Got the original hold email, then the error one, and now an II.

IS, ORM, non-trad, 511/3.93 (124 CARS)

Feeling blessed!! Talk about an emotional roller coaster...
what was ur earliest date? Mine says in January
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just to add a data point, I interviewed last month and mine says ready for committee as well. Not sure what it's supposed to say but they said they send out admissions decisions starting the 15th so good luck yall
 
yeah i have no idea what "decision made" means LOL but if we didn't receive hold emails i think that's a good sign! good luck to you all 🙂
 
yeah i have no idea what "decision made" means LOL but if we didn't receive hold emails i think that's a good sign! good luck to you all 🙂

just wondering, what did your decision made email say? I just want to see if it’s different than the ready for committee email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Put on hold (re-review after Dec 1st). Complete 9/30. Have any pre-II R's been sent out? PSA- I did not receive an email stating I was on hold. I saw it when I checked my portal.
 
They emailed me saying I was supposed to receive the HOLD email. Its been over a week and my status has not changed on my portal
 
Does anyone know whether the virtual meet and greet has bearing on admissions decisions or is it just something extra for applicant?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone who interviewed some time ago not have "Decision Made" on their portal? As in at least a few weeks ago?