Jul 28, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
So I just got off the phone with the admissions office. They clarified that applicants who are on hold do not have the "Application Status" line. Hope this helps anyone who was similarly confused!

EDIT: Also just as I said that, my application updated to include the Application Status line (it says "Hold").
+1 for the hold status, it was just added to my application

lalano1230

2+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Received hold and apology letter last week.
Just checked my status now and I discovered an II .. Ill take it..

Thanks you for sharing, so hold is a soft R?
[/QUOTE]

I've seen others get II after hold in January..so I am not too sure...

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Archemia

2+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2018
Is anyone else here not on hold & doesn't have an II?

My status is still complete, no hold email, no II invite. I feel like I'm just floating in limbo right now

Reactions: 3 users

2.9GPA

SDN Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
May 13, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical

My status is still complete, no hold email, no II invite. I feel like I'm just floating in limbo right now

I'm also a free-floating body in a sea of uncertainty. But I was only complete 9/28 so who knows if they even know who I am yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sep 14, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical

My status is also complete. I think that means that our applications have not been reviewed yet.

Jun 29, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Saw all the commotion on here and decided to check my banner. Got the original hold email, then the error one, and now an II.

IS, ORM, non-trad, 511/3.93 (124 CARS)

Feeling blessed!! Talk about an emotional roller coaster...

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
May 26, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I checked my portal just now. It says I got selected for an interview. Earliest date was in January??? Anyone else? I was complete 9/19

Reactions: 3 users
May 26, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Saw all the commotion on here and decided to check my banner. Got the original hold email, then the error one, and now an II.

IS, ORM, non-trad, 511/3.93 (124 CARS)

Feeling blessed!! Talk about an emotional roller coaster...
what was ur earliest date? Mine says in January

Reactions: 1 user
Aug 16, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
About the Ads
Mar 27, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Just to add a data point, I interviewed last month and mine says ready for committee as well. Not sure what it's supposed to say but they said they send out admissions decisions starting the 15th so good luck yall

Jul 26, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
yeah i have no idea what "decision made" means LOL but if we didn't receive hold emails i think that's a good sign! good luck to you all :)

Sep 17, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Received the hold email last week then checked the portal and there was an II! Earliest date I saw was also Jan

About the Ads
May 12, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
II on 10/5, complete 8/14, IS, WDARS C, LM 75, earliest interview date was 1/13 which I signed up for. Got my hold email a few hours after the apology email, status on portal says Interview

Reactions: 5 users
Jul 28, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Does SUNY Upstate send rejections before II? or is that only after hold. I'm trying to figure out if they just put everyone they don't wanna give II to on hold or only some people

Pinocytosis

5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2015
Status
  1. Medical Student
Does SUNY Upstate send rejections before II? or is that only after hold. I'm trying to figure out if they just put everyone they don't wanna give II to on hold or only some people
Yes, a pre-II rejection is a possible option.

About the Ads
Feb 10, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
i received an II on 9/12. completed secondary 9/1 so pretty happy with how quickly i received the II. IS. ORM. 3.7/3.68. 503/522. Earliest date was 12/1 for me

dr.asp

2+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2018
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Application portal just changed to "Decision Made" status, hopefully that's a good thing lol.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Sep 14, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Put on hold (re-review after Dec 1st). Complete 9/30. Have any pre-II R's been sent out? PSA- I did not receive an email stating I was on hold. I saw it when I checked my portal.

dr.asp

2+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2018
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Does anyone who interviewed some time ago not have "Decision Made" on their portal? As in at least a few weeks ago?

Archemia

2+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2018
Welp, I still have no email, no II, portal says "complete" (on 9/11). The wait is killing me

Reactions: 2 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads