2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh noooo I forgot to ask for their emails :'( Aw man... I know it's not the end of the world but I had a pretty good connection with one of my interviewers, so I'm p bummed I forgot to prompt for an email...

Does anyone know if the admissions office will forward thank you letters to the interviewers if you upload them to the portal?? Big sigh
Hey don't sweat it, I would email the admissions office and just ask them for your interviewers emails, although it might be easy to find them with a quick google search.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey don't sweat it, I would email the admissions office and just ask them for your interviewers emails, although it might be easy to find them with a quick google search.
You're so right, I will definitely do that. TYSM for your kind responses to my neuroticism!! LOL

And if you haven't heard back already, I wish you the best of luck :)

You're so right, I will definitely do that. TYSM for your kind responses to my neuroticism!! LOL

And if you haven't heard back already, I wish you the best of luck :)
I only got one of my two interviewers' emails, so I emailed one of my thank yous to the medinterview email and they happily passed it along :)

Members don't see this ad :)
This has probably been asked a million times so I apologize in advance, but what is LKSOM's policy on 'thank you' letters? Do they accept them, and if so, do we upload to the portal? (EDIT: I forgot to ask and don't remember if they mentioned it during the info sessions... I was v nervous lol)
I'm old-school and sent in physical thank-you letters. Esp this year, there's an inherent risk that the letter won't make it to them though

Anyone complete mid/late September hear back yet? I'm URM, OOS. Quickly losing hope :sorry:

Oh noooo I forgot to ask for their emails :'( Aw man... I know it's not the end of the world but I had a pretty good connection with one of my interviewers, so I'm p bummed I forgot to prompt for an email...

Does anyone know if the admissions office will forward thank you letters to the interviewers if you upload them to the portal?? Big sigh
Yes, they did for me! You are totally fine. I sent an email to them with my thank you notes attached and they mentioned that they would forward them for me. I dont know about using the portal

Late to the party but II yesterday. OOS, LM 70. Complete July.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No update, LM 66, complete around 9-6, II received ~2am

Reactions: 2 users
II as well. There was one date in jan left. Plenty in feb.

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone have any idea or estimates on how many they interview for the St. Luke's campus?

Hi all, for those who have sent updates/letters, if you included grades did you send in an official transcript or just include the grades in the letter?

Hi all, for those who have sent updates/letters, if you included grades did you send in an official transcript or just include the grades in the letter?
i was literally just about to ask this question haha

Did anyone submit a post-II update/LOI? Not sure if that's something Temple likes/accepts.

I just sent an update letter, but I had other stuff included

do they like pre-II updates?

II LM 69 Complete 9/24, interview scheduled for beginning of March. What are really my chances at this point. Feel like March is very late...

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
II LM 69 Complete 9/24, interview scheduled for beginning of March. What are really my chances at this point. Feel like March is very late...
I believe you're gonna do so good in your interview they'll have no choice but to accept you! You've got this :)

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
In 2016, my cousin interviewed in early March at Temple and he got in :)

Reactions: 8 users
Congrats! May I ask if you are URM or OOS? I had a similar complete date and am desperately hoping to hear good news soon.

I haven't heard anything since sending my secondary app, but I just got an email saying that my credit card was refunded $90.... I didn't withdraw my application or anything so I'm just a little confused. Has anyone else received this email?