2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II LM 69 Complete 9/24, interview scheduled for beginning of March. What are really my chances at this point. Feel like March is very late...
Congrats on the interview! I also had to schedule in March after receiving an invite in mid-december :( Which campus are you interviewing for?

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R just now. Complete 10/15. First R after winter break ended. Sent update 11/29

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
I feel happy that I’m dodging these R waves but I’m wondering if they just forgot I applied considering I was complete mid July

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
anyone know if they are still interviewing for the St. Luke's campus? was really excited about it

Pre-II R... right after I sent an update letter and fall semester grades - LOL!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if it’s bad to not hear anything yet? I was complete 07/16 not a peep

Pre-II R. But at least they’re letting me know so I can delete their portal from my bookmarks tab and reduce my administrative burden lol

best of luck to everyone still in the running!

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
+n to the pre-II R. Kind of them to let us know, I feel like so many schools have been unusually silent (as compared with this time last cycle). Good luck, folks!

• Care
Pre-II R today. Complete end of July. Good luck all!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I feel happy that I’m dodging these R waves but I’m wondering if they just forgot I applied considering I was complete mid July
I guess temple reads these threads cause I just got the pre II R lol. Complete mid-late july

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
LOL i literally just sent them a letter of interest two days ago and just got the phat R woooo

• Care
Pre-II R just now. Complete early August. Good luck to those still in the running and congrats to those of you who have been accepted.

• Care
Pre-II R, complete 09/01. Update sent October... Pub sent in today.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Pre-II R just now complete 7/22 sent in two updates, one in Nov and one in Dec

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Pre ii R, good luck y'all! :)

• Care
Took that Pre-ii L today, complete mid Aug, good luck my comrades

• Care
Pre II R today at 3:09 PM PST. didnt expect much since they’re setting up interviews until March it seems but still hurts. Complete 7/15 for those following complete dates.

best of luck to everyone here and hope y’all get in to your dream schools :)

• Care
Pre-II R today 4PM EST - complete 9/16, sent update 12/14

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Yee got hit with that pre-II R wave today too :(. I liked this school a lot too

• Care
Man they just chose violence today

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
Goodness...I'm sweating from the anticipation. Afraid to say anything in case they decide to send me a big juicy R

Reactions: 2 users
I guess I survived another day 😂 but I feel it’s only a matter of time I’m on the chopping block 😭

Reactions: 9 users
Oops forgot to post yesterday, but pre-II R came in last evening. OOS with ties to Philadelphia/PA. Complete mid August, did not send updates.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Pre-II R yesterday as well!! Good luck everyone!

• Care