Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!I’m OOS and ORM. Good luck!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you!I’m OOS and ORM. Good luck!
Congrats on the interview! I also had to schedule in March after receiving an invite in mid-december 🙁 Which campus are you interviewing for?II LM 69 Complete 9/24, interview scheduled for beginning of March. What are really my chances at this point. Feel like March is very late...
Bethlehem! Hbu?Congrats on the interview! I also had to schedule in March after receiving an invite in mid-december 🙁 Which campus are you interviewing for?
Yes I did!did you just attach it under misc. 1 in the portal?
+1Pre-II R just now. Complete 10/15. First R after winter break ended. Sent update 11/29
+2 complete 8/28, sent update 12/17. Good luck to everyone still waiting!Pre-II R just now. Complete 10/15. First R after winter break ended. Sent update 11/29
Literally same 🤣I feel happy that I’m dodging these R waves but I’m wondering if they just forgot I applied considering I was complete mid July
me too lol, complete 7/15I feel happy that I’m dodging these R waves but I’m wondering if they just forgot I applied considering I was complete mid July
I guess temple reads these threads cause I just got the pre II R lol. Complete mid-late julyI feel happy that I’m dodging these R waves but I’m wondering if they just forgot I applied considering I was complete mid July
email, but it looks like they sent/are sending it out in waves b/c I just got the emailDid you guys get emails? Or was the R in your portal?
Ditto...I guess I survived another day 😂 but I feel it’s only a matter of time I’m on the chopping block 😭
Same here. Complete 7/16. Sent an update in December.Ditto...
got the R an hour after posting this...good luck to the rest of youanyone know if they are still interviewing for the St. Luke's campus? was really excited about it
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.