-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Temple
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mmmm, is Temple done for the cycle in terms of II? Silence since July, should I start digging my grave?
Same here. Complete late July. 😭Mmmm, is Temple done for the cycle in terms of II? Silence since July, should I start digging my grave?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted889667
+1Same here. Complete late July. 😭
+2. I’m taking silence as a good thing tho at least for nowSame here. Complete late July. 😭
Under section 4, submit supplemental items. It'll bring you to a page where you can upload miscellaneous items. Just name the attachment whatever the update is and upload it and you should be good to go!For updates, are they wanting them sent to their admissions box? I didn't see anything on their portal and I survived so far here lol. So I was like why not send a cute little update to make myself feel useful.
Thank you! 🙂Under section 4, submit supplemental items. It'll bring you to a page where you can upload miscellaneous items. Just name the attachment whatever the update is and upload it and you should be good to go!
Any current students on this thread I can speak to?
how do this school compare to cooper medical ? asking because both are located in philadelphia (cooper is about 10 minutes away) but i have never heard of cooper medical and temple only in the context of basketball.
what date were you able to secure? is it pretty much filled upII Today - IS complete in July - they’re interviewing until March!
main campus!you guys with II interviewing with St Lukes or main campus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pranksinatra13
Full Member
Aaaaand got that pre-II R. Good luck to everyone else interviewing and those that are still under consideration!
futuredco93
Full Member
Sorry to hear that! Do you mind if I ask when were you complete?Aaaaand got that pre-II R. Good luck to everyone else interviewing and those that are still under consideration!
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
I am so sorry! when were you complete?Aaaaand got that pre-II R. Good luck to everyone else interviewing and those that are still under consideration!
pranksinatra13
Full Member
I was complete on 8/17. LM 67, OOS.I am so sorry! when were you complete?
D
deleted1066189
Fingers crossed for hearing back soon...I'm IS and I have a LOR from an alumnus 🙂
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Does anyone know when the next decision day is? I believe it's supposed to be sometime in February but does anyone know the actual day?
9000ayud0009
Full Member
Anyone want to throw some tips for upcoming interviewees? Specifically how to handle the written portion (never done this before)
It wasn’t bad! I didn’t practice before I did it, I just winged it and thought that I had enough time to answer. I think you have enough practice just from doing secondaries, lol so don’t sweat it.Anyone want to throw some tips for upcoming interviewees? Specifically how to handle the written portion (never done this before)
PMCNALLIS333
Full Member
Did you send an update?II!! Got it last night/this morning at 2am and almost missed it lol
complete 8/25
nope I didn't send anything or hear anything from them since I submitted my secondaryDid you send an update?
Hey! Super happy for you. Congrats on your two acceptance!nope I didn't send anything or hear anything from them since I submitted my secondary
ahh thank you so much!!!Hey! Super happy for you. Congrats on your two acceptance!
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
I am getting nervous. there was a huge wave of Pre-II Rs sent out the first week of February last year. Though seems like they started sending out Pre-II Rs earlier this year
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
taco_chronicles
Full Member
I just got the II this morning! But the link to set up the TUportal is a bad request. anyone else having this issue?
EDIT: figured out a workaround- go to the TUportal link via the secondary application portal, and go through the steps for forgot login 🙂
EDIT: figured out a workaround- go to the TUportal link via the secondary application portal, and go through the steps for forgot login 🙂
If you don't mind, when were you complete? Congrats on your II 🙂I just got the II this morning! But the link to set up the TUportal is a bad request. anyone else having this issue?
EDIT: figured out a workaround- go to the TUportal link via the secondary application portal, and go through the steps for forgot login 🙂
Does anyone have any idea when we are supposed to hear back post interview? Historically it's been in early Feb, but I don't know if anyone has more info on that.
taco_chronicles
Full Member
Thanks!! Complete 9/21, OOS w/ no ties.If you don't mind, when were you complete? Congrats on your II 🙂
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Congrats! Did you send any updates or a letter of interest?Thanks!! Complete 9/21, OOS w/ no ties.
taco_chronicles
Full Member
I did send an update on 11/22.Congrats! Did you send any updates or a letter of interest?
Interviewed this week and they said the first Friday of February. Interviews held from this Friday-April will be released at the beginning of April. Anyone who interviewed this week or last week may have to wait until April, depending on when their interviewers can submit evaluations.Does anyone have any idea when we are supposed to hear back post interview? Historically it's been in early Feb, but I don't know if anyone has more info on that.
Does anyone know what time we should be hearing back tomorrow? And if it's a call/email? The nerves are setting in! 
They only said first Friday of February last I heard. If for some reason it's delayed I'm very sorry for adding to the stress!Does anyone know what time we should be hearing back tomorrow? And if it's a call/email? The nerves are setting in!![]()
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Mine is still there. Initially when I logged in the screen said "There was an error, please see system administrator!" but when I clicked on the My Account tab I could get to the supplemental stuff. Not sure if that is the same issue you were having. But Temple hasn't been doing silent R's this year, they have had waves of Rs so if you haven't been rejected you are probably still being consideredhi everyone, I don't see an option to upload any supplemental items on my portal anymore, is this a silent R or?
I cant log into my account or reset the password
This happened to me, but then it fixed in a few hoursI cant log into my account or reset the password
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
That's weird. You can always email if you have an updateI cant log into my account or reset the password
I emailed them but no responseThis happened to me, but then it fixed in a few hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
When did you email them? Sometimes I don't get responses until the next dayI emailed them but no response
Jan 7th, I just did again.When did you email them? Sometimes I don't get responses until the next day
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Oh okay that is definitely weirdJan 7th, I just did again.
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
I have for 2 of my letters but not for the other 2. I don't think it hurts. I like to think they look at our letters regardlessjk found it! did you all send an email correspondence after uploading the update letter or no?