2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre II R yesterday at 6pm... My dreams of going to school in Philly were as fleeting as my hopes for Eagles Playoff Football. Good luck to the rest of yall

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Mmmm, is Temple done for the cycle in terms of II? Silence since July, should I start digging my grave?

Members don't see this ad :)
For updates, are they wanting them sent to their admissions box? I didn't see anything on their portal and I survived so far here lol. So I was like why not send a cute little update to make myself feel useful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
For updates, are they wanting them sent to their admissions box? I didn't see anything on their portal and I survived so far here lol. So I was like why not send a cute little update to make myself feel useful.
Under section 4, submit supplemental items. It'll bring you to a page where you can upload miscellaneous items. Just name the attachment whatever the update is and upload it and you should be good to go!

Reactions: 1 user
Under section 4, submit supplemental items. It'll bring you to a page where you can upload miscellaneous items. Just name the attachment whatever the update is and upload it and you should be good to go!
Thank you! :)

II Today - IS complete in July - they’re interviewing until March!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
how do this school compare to cooper medical ? asking because both are located in philadelphia (cooper is about 10 minutes away) but i have never heard of cooper medical and temple only in the context of basketball.

II today - was able to schedule early feb

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
you guys with II interviewing with St Lukes or main campus?

Aaaaand got that pre-II R. Good luck to everyone else interviewing and those that are still under consideration!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Fingers crossed for hearing back soon...I'm IS and I have a LOR from an alumnus :)

Does anyone know when the next decision day is? I believe it's supposed to be sometime in February but does anyone know the actual day?

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone want to throw some tips for upcoming interviewees? Specifically how to handle the written portion (never done this before)

Anyone want to throw some tips for upcoming interviewees? Specifically how to handle the written portion (never done this before)
It wasn’t bad! I didn’t practice before I did it, I just winged it and thought that I had enough time to answer. I think you have enough practice just from doing secondaries, lol so don’t sweat it.

Reactions: 1 users
II!! Got it last night/this morning at 2am and almost missed it lol
complete 8/25

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
nope I didn't send anything or hear anything from them since I submitted my secondary
Hey! Super happy for you. Congrats on your two acceptance!

• Care
Does anyone know who the dean of admissions is? or maybe their email?

I am getting nervous. there was a huge wave of Pre-II Rs sent out the first week of February last year. Though seems like they started sending out Pre-II Rs earlier this year

I just got the II this morning! But the link to set up the TUportal is a bad request. anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: figured out a workaround- go to the TUportal link via the secondary application portal, and go through the steps for forgot login :)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
I just got the II this morning! But the link to set up the TUportal is a bad request. anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: figured out a workaround- go to the TUportal link via the secondary application portal, and go through the steps for forgot login :)
If you don't mind, when were you complete? Congrats on your II :)

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have any idea when we are supposed to hear back post interview? Historically it's been in early Feb, but I don't know if anyone has more info on that.

Does anyone have any idea when we are supposed to hear back post interview? Historically it's been in early Feb, but I don't know if anyone has more info on that.
Interviewed this week and they said the first Friday of February. Interviews held from this Friday-April will be released at the beginning of April. Anyone who interviewed this week or last week may have to wait until April, depending on when their interviewers can submit evaluations.

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know what time we should be hearing back tomorrow? And if it's a call/email? The nerves are setting in! :dead:

hi everyone, I don't see an option to upload any supplemental items on my portal anymore, is this a silent R or?

Does anyone know what time we should be hearing back tomorrow? And if it's a call/email? The nerves are setting in! :dead:
They only said first Friday of February last I heard. If for some reason it's delayed I'm very sorry for adding to the stress!

• Care
hi everyone, I don't see an option to upload any supplemental items on my portal anymore, is this a silent R or?
Mine is still there. Initially when I logged in the screen said "There was an error, please see system administrator!" but when I clicked on the My Account tab I could get to the supplemental stuff. Not sure if that is the same issue you were having. But Temple hasn't been doing silent R's this year, they have had waves of Rs so if you haven't been rejected you are probably still being considered

Reactions: 1 users
jk found it! did you all send an email correspondence after uploading the update letter or no?

jk found it! did you all send an email correspondence after uploading the update letter or no?
I have for 2 of my letters but not for the other 2. I don't think it hurts. I like to think they look at our letters regardless