2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I remember them saying in my interview ( 1/12) when decisions would be released, but are we sure it’s today? I also don’t see many As in this thread.. has anyone heard back today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember them saying in my interview ( 1/12) when decisions would be released, but are we sure it’s today? I also don’t see many As in this thread.. has anyone heard back today?
In my interview they said they released decisions in December, February, and April I think but I don’t remember them ever saying a specific date
 
In my interview they said they released decisions in December, February, and April I think but I don’t remember them ever saying a specific date
They said they'll meet on the first Friday of February to determine decisions at my interview (and that they meet the first Friday of December and April as well). Checking back to December in this thread they released the decisions on the Tuesday following the first Friday, so it may have to wait until next week.
 
They said they'll meet on the first Friday of February to determine decisions at my interview (and that they meet the first Friday of December and April as well). Checking back to December in this thread they released the decisions on the Tuesday following the first Friday, so it may have to wait until next week.
Yeah that makes more sense.. last year decisions were released on Feb 11th (the second Tuesday of February). I think the wording of your original post was heavily suggesting today was the day we hear back so it caused lots of confusion
 
Yeah that makes more sense.. last year decisions were released on Feb 11th (the second Tuesday of February). I think the wording of your original post was heavily suggesting today was the day we hear back so it caused lots of conf

They said they'll meet on the first Friday of February to determine decisions at my interview (and that they meet the first Friday of December and April as well). Checking back to December in this thread they released the decisions on the Tuesday following the first Friday, so it may have to wait until next week.
Yeah on my interview day I vaguely remember them saying we will find out in the 2nd week of February (at least that's what I have on my calendar) so Tuesday makes sense.
 
Not sure if everyone's TUportal looks like this but mine now says "This application is currently unavailable." Maybe a sign that something is coming.
 
Not sure if everyone's TUportal looks like this but mine now says "This application is currently unavailable." Maybe a sign that something is coming.
No, im a temple student, and its just because our TUportal is under maintenance today. doesnt mean anything. we got an email about it from the tech department. they do maintenance on Saturdays usually, not every saturday but when they do its on saturdays. it has nothing to do with the med school app cycle, its university wide.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did any other URM applicants receive the invite for the Office of Health Equity Diversity & Inclusion Q&A session? I haven’t heard back post-II yet so just curious if this to everyone or only accepted students lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how soon before the interview did you get info about times/do they send it all in an email or do we just have to keep checking the TUportal?