You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Temple
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Finally got the Continuing Candidates email. Add it to the list of WL! 🤠 Hopefully there is some movement this year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Continuing Candidates List - had a feeling. Good luck to everyone!!!
There's 4 spots for updates on the portal. Log in to the secondary portal > my account > Submit supplemental items (very bottom). It seems grayed out so it may be easy to miss.Congrats to all of those who got the A today! Does anybody know if we can send an update pre-ii? I couldn’t find anything on their portal or website
Just accepted off of continuing candidates list
Edit: placed on early december
Edit: placed on early december
Congrats! Did you send an LOI/update after the CC list placement?Just accepted off of continuing candidates list
Edit: placed on early december
Nope
CC list! Interviewed mid December
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you only get TU access if you’ve been invited for an interview? It’s not the same place we typed our secondaries ha?
Yeah, it’s not the same place. When you get invited to the interview, you get access to the schools official portal.Do you only get TU access if you’ve been invited for an interview? It’s not the same place we typed our secondaries ha?
spicytaco22
Full Member
Yes that would be philly campus I believe! I was accepted at St. Lukes and it was specifically stated in the admission letter!I got my acceptance letter this morning I’m so excited!! My letter said accepted temple and affiliate campuses that’s for the philly campus right lol
I have access to the official portal, but no interview invite since last week, I guess it was a mistake 🙁 🙁.Yeah, it’s not the same place. When you get invited to the interview, you get access to the schools official portal.
PlzLetMeIntoMedSchool363
Full Member
+1Placed on continuing candidates list (WL I assume). Interviewed late January.
YoloSwagCats
Full Member
Has Temple sent out R's to pre-II peeps yet?
There were a ton of interview date options in February, so there is definitely still hope! I was able to get an interview for next week.ahh complete 9/5 and still silence for me, congrats you two!! hoping I can join the team 😉
MechanicToMed
Full Member
II @ 2AM last night! Complete mid-september and have had zero communication since.
omg there is hope....i was complete late September and send an update letter 2 weeks ago...patiently waitingII @ 2AM last night! Complete mid-september and have had zero communication since.
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
yes! I believe there have been 2 or 3 rejection wavesHas Temple sent out R's to pre-II peeps yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
+1 I believe they interview through March 🤞🏻ahh complete 9/5 and still silence for me, congrats you two!! hoping I can join the team 😉
taco_chronicles
Full Member
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there a specific timeframe in which we have to complete the VITA before our interview?
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Anyone know if there's an accepted students group?
I want to know too!Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there a specific timeframe in which we have to complete the VITA before our interview?
9000ayud0009
Full Member
I've asked and seen it been asked a couple more times, so I'm guessing no... so let's make one?Anyone know if there's an accepted students group?
Just did mine and it said April 30 as the due date for meI want to know too!
MechanicToMed
Full Member
Elected to decline my interview after receiving an II at a higher ranked school for around the same date.
Good luck to whoever gets it, and to all you future doctors!!!
Good luck to whoever gets it, and to all you future doctors!!!
ballermd10
Full Member
has anyone sent an update? did you email or portal?
I sent an update in December by uploading it to the portalhas anyone sent an update? did you email or portal?
ballermd10
Full Member
how are ii sent? do u get a different portal?
ballermd10
Full Member
those who have gotten Rs, does it change in your portal? I have had a problem with my email so I just want to make sure I didn't miss a correspondence.
they email you with a link/info on how to set up the portal to schedule the interviewhow are ii sent? do u get a different portal?
ballermd10
Full Member
thank you!! does your portal (the one with the secondary) change?they email you with a link/info on how to set up the portal to schedule the interview
Hi everyone, saw someone on the Drexel thread ask this question and thought I would also ask it here, "can a current student share how much we can expect tuition fees and living expenses totaled for all 4 years? Im an out of state student looking to moving to the area soon and wanna get a rough estimate how much I will have to take out in loans"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahahahelp
New Member
Hey! Were you emailed with the A decision or did you just check your TU Portal? I'm also on the CC list from December lol. Thanks 🙂Just accepted off of continuing candidates list
Edit: placed on early december
pre-II? From what I can tell, there is no way to see it, I emailed them regarding my status and they informed me within 24 hours that my app is still under reviewI’m sure this has already been answered, but where on the temple applicant portal can I see my status?
Thank you for the response! 🙂 i will be emailing, just submitted an update today as well!pre-II? From what I can tell, there is no way to see it, I emailed them regarding my status and they informed me within 24 hours that my app is still under review