2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there a FB group for accepted students?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the acceptance email!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Finally got the Continuing Candidates email. Add it to the list of WL! 🤠 Hopefully there is some movement this year.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted this morning to st Luke’s! Top choice and right in my hometown :)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
WL. This was my top choice and what I thought was one of my best interviews so I'm very bummed :'(

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Ugh, continuing candidates list - I guess that means more waiting

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Continuing Candidates List - had a feeling. Good luck to everyone!!!

• Care
CC ! Good luck to all and congratulations to those accepted !!

• Care
Congrats to all of those who got the A today! Does anybody know if we can send an update pre-ii? I couldn’t find anything on their portal or website

Congrats to all of those who got the A today! Does anybody know if we can send an update pre-ii? I couldn’t find anything on their portal or website
There's 4 spots for updates on the portal. Log in to the secondary portal > my account > Submit supplemental items (very bottom). It seems grayed out so it may be easy to miss.

Just accepted off of continuing candidates list

Edit: placed on early december

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance letter this morning I’m so excited!! My letter said accepted temple and affiliate campuses that’s for the philly campus right lol

• Love
CC list... congrats to all who got accepted

• Care
Do you only get TU access if you’ve been invited for an interview? It’s not the same place we typed our secondaries ha?

Do you only get TU access if you’ve been invited for an interview? It’s not the same place we typed our secondaries ha?
Yeah, it’s not the same place. When you get invited to the interview, you get access to the schools official portal.

I got my acceptance letter this morning I’m so excited!! My letter said accepted temple and affiliate campuses that’s for the philly campus right lol
Yes that would be philly campus I believe! I was accepted at St. Lukes and it was specifically stated in the admission letter!

Yeah, it’s not the same place. When you get invited to the interview, you get access to the schools official portal.
I have access to the official portal, but no interview invite since last week, I guess it was a mistake :( :(.

Received an II last night!! Complete 9/18. There is still hope guys don't give up yet!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
II! Complete 9/30!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
ahh complete 9/5 and still silence for me, congrats you two!! hoping I can join the team ;)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
ahh complete 9/5 and still silence for me, congrats you two!! hoping I can join the team ;)
There were a ton of interview date options in February, so there is definitely still hope! I was able to get an interview for next week.

• Care
  • Love
II @ 2AM last night! Complete mid-september and have had zero communication since.

Reactions: 8 users
II @ 2AM last night! Complete mid-september and have had zero communication since.
omg there is hope....i was complete late September and send an update letter 2 weeks ago...patiently waiting

Does anyone know if there is an admitted students Facebook group?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there a specific timeframe in which we have to complete the VITA before our interview?

Elected to decline my interview after receiving an II at a higher ranked school for around the same date.
Good luck to whoever gets it, and to all you future doctors!!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
For those taken off the CC list, did you get an acceptance email or did you have to check the portal?

those who have gotten Rs, does it change in your portal? I have had a problem with my email so I just want to make sure I didn't miss a correspondence.

Hi everyone, saw someone on the Drexel thread ask this question and thought I would also ask it here, "can a current student share how much we can expect tuition fees and living expenses totaled for all 4 years? Im an out of state student looking to moving to the area soon and wanna get a rough estimate how much I will have to take out in loans"

I’m sure this has already been answered, but where on the temple applicant portal can I see my status?

I’m sure this has already been answered, but where on the temple applicant portal can I see my status?
pre-II? From what I can tell, there is no way to see it, I emailed them regarding my status and they informed me within 24 hours that my app is still under review

pre-II? From what I can tell, there is no way to see it, I emailed them regarding my status and they informed me within 24 hours that my app is still under review
Thank you for the response! :) i will be emailing, just submitted an update today as well!

btw at my interview this week they said they’re extending their interview season into the first week of April!! fingers crossed there are more IIs to go out to all of you still waiting!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users