2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My CYMS like weirdly just changed - is this an A?
What changed about it? Do you have the option to select temple on it alongside other schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else's change? Mine didn't so preping myself for tomorrow. Another L after Indiana lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I’m stressing bc temple isn’t showing up in CYMS for me 🥲

i didnt get the official reject email yet but does this mean i got rejected? :(

1615871876659.png

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
@MRMedStudent130823
“Denied” on portal, 1st post II R

This was a post on the Feb. decision date. Seemed to be a R. Mine says "complete ready for review" which ended up being CC/WL for people. It seems like these are the post-II decisions. Official emails will probably come later this morning. Can't say for sure if they send emails for post-II Rs though.

Lmao just got a II at 4am EST. I will be declining the offer

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
pretty sure I’m getting waitlisted today, does temple usually accept a lot off the waitlist?? bummed bc I thought my interview went super well and this was my fave school

Members don't see this ad :)
ACEPTTTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
ACEPTTTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Congrats! Did you get an email and/or portal change? Also was this post-interview or post-waitlist?

Reactions: 2 users
anyone else get the A?
I didn't, still "complete and ready for review" on the TUportal, but I interviewed the first week of March and they said they hoped we'd be reviewed for today, but no promises. So could have no decision I guess, preparing for WL though....

I didn't, still "complete and ready for review" on the TUportal, but I interviewed the first week of March and they said they hoped we'd be reviewed for today, but no promises. So could have no decision I guess, preparing for WL though....
That is the waitlist status by the way.

That is the waitlist status by the way.
Yes, I know, but I may not receive a decision today and it's not a new status, has been this status since I interviewed, so holding out some hope, seems those with A's interviewed weeks before I did.

Yes, I know, but I may not receive a decision today and it's not a new status, has been this status since I interviewed, so holding out some hope, seems those with A's interviewed weeks before I did.
I’m in the same boat with the “complete and ready for review.” Interviewed 3/2. Probably WL but hoping they haven’t reviewed yet....

• Care
On their website, “After interview, applicants are notified of the Admissions Committee decision in either December, February or at the end of the interview season.” Seeing how they are still sending out IIs, the interview season has yet to end. I’ve heard nothing by back today and I interviewed 02/23. Fingers crossed for another wave soon 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Last edited:
Wait how is that WL status? My portal says that and it hasn’t changed since I interviewed either.

On their website, “After interview, applicants are notified of the Admissions Committee decision in either December, February or at the end of the interview season.” Seeing how they are still sending out IIs, the interview season has yet to end. I’ve heard nothing by back today and I interviewed 02/23. Fingers crossed for another wave soon 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
Welp! Wishful thinking. Placed on CC

• Care
+1 CC list. Seems like a WL right??

• Care
Same, CC list just now. Best of my 5 interviews hands down and only one to end up on WL, wonder what went wrong, feeling gutted....

• Care
I’m sorry to hear that guys. Just know they have a lot of WL movement so don’t give up! Do you guys mind sharing your interview date?

sorry to hear that guys :( stay hopeful for WL movement. Just 1 more month!

CC as well - do you think we have a chance of hearing back in April?

• Care
did everyone who heard back get WLed? seems like there weren't a lot of As this wave
I saw 2 A's, but seems like more WL than the others but could be less SDN users too, but still. Just the tough luck of interviewing late in the cycle I guess, was worried spots would be slim. Hopefully they let us know early in May, if I even come off the CC list, I couldn't accept it if its after June 1 cause I'll have started classes elsewhere in a dual degree program, so fingers crossed