2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i didnt get the official reject email yet but does this mean i got rejected? 🙁



1615871876659.png
 
@MRMedStudent130823
“Denied” on portal, 1st post II R

This was a post on the Feb. decision date. Seemed to be a R. Mine says "complete ready for review" which ended up being CC/WL for people. It seems like these are the post-II decisions. Official emails will probably come later this morning. Can't say for sure if they send emails for post-II Rs though.
 
pretty sure I’m getting waitlisted today, does temple usually accept a lot off the waitlist?? bummed bc I thought my interview went super well and this was my fave school
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On their website, “After interview, applicants are notified of the Admissions Committee decision in either December, February or at the end of the interview season.” Seeing how they are still sending out IIs, the interview season has yet to end. I’ve heard nothing by back today and I interviewed 02/23. Fingers crossed for another wave soon 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I know, but I may not receive a decision today and it's not a new status, has been this status since I interviewed, so holding out some hope, seems those with A's interviewed weeks before I did.
Wait how is that WL status? My portal says that and it hasn’t changed since I interviewed either.
 
On their website, “After interview, applicants are notified of the Admissions Committee decision in either December, February or at the end of the interview season.” Seeing how they are still sending out IIs, the interview season has yet to end. I’ve heard nothing by back today and I interviewed 02/23. Fingers crossed for another wave soon 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
Welp! Wishful thinking. Placed on CC
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did everyone who heard back get WLed? seems like there weren't a lot of As this wave
I saw 2 A's, but seems like more WL than the others but could be less SDN users too, but still. Just the tough luck of interviewing late in the cycle I guess, was worried spots would be slim. Hopefully they let us know early in May, if I even come off the CC list, I couldn't accept it if its after June 1 cause I'll have started classes elsewhere in a dual degree program, so fingers crossed