2020-2021 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Preclinical? Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't risk it though. Definitely before clinical rotations.
yes definitely before rotating in any clinics/hospitals. after some research, I guess it actually does happen before matriculation in general. so idk... we still have like 3 months left though so that should cover most substances i would imagine
 
what’s everyone’s opinion on second look day? If this is my only A is it necessary to attend? Only reason I’m asking is because I’m scheduled to work during that time and I need that 💰
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think the 100+ acceptances all went out around 8 am?
No I think they’re in random waves. So there’s probably going to be another wave where they release some of those As
675 wow. We're not even in the homestretch of May 1-15 yet. Last year Wayne hit 722 after purgatory movement:

Do you think Wayne won’t have much WL movement in May because they’re already at 675

LOOL the purgatory movement just makes this sound even funnier 😆
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad