2020-2021 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
One can never leave the waitlist...the committee shall forbid it.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Just got the A as well! OOS, interviewed a long time ago. Going to decline the offer, hopefully it goes to one of you guys!

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Just got the A as well! OOS, interviewed a long time ago. Going to decline the offer, hopefully it goes to one of you guys!
You are choosing Toledo over Wayne? Any particular reason (besides cost)? I feel I'm highly likely going to be in the same position if my waitlists don't come through.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys I can’t believe I’m even typing this right now but I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!! Still in disbelief

• Love
Reactions: 41 users
Just got accepted! Waitlisted sometime in January. LM 70ish. I sent an update later a few weeks later.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Guys I can’t believe I’m even typing this right now but I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!! Still in disbelief
OMG CONGRATS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YOU MADE IT, FUTURE DOC!! 😍 Now you are not stressed pre med, you are stressed med-student xD

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
OMG CONGRATS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YOU MADE IT, FUTURE DOC!! 😍 Now you are not stressed pre med, you are stressed egg😂
LMAOOO Im genuinely so happy for you stressed 🎉🎉💖 so so so so well-deserved

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
wayne really blessing everyone on this great april fool's day, so awesome <3

• Love
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Didn’t get in today but I have another acceptance in state - proud of all of you!

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Congrats to all of you!. Is this your first and only A? If no are all of you going to keep or pass it on?
For me it's my second A. I got into an IS school, Wayne is OOS but I love the school so I'm going to decide after second look day (April 9). Never thought I'd be in any position to choose after getting no A's last cycle

Preclinical? Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't risk it though. Definitely before clinical rotations.
yes definitely before rotating in any clinics/hospitals. after some research, I guess it actually does happen before matriculation in general. so idk... we still have like 3 months left though so that should cover most substances i would imagine

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys think Wayne is done with As for today 🥲 my feelings r getting played. But congrats to everyone who received the great news!!!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Do you guys think Wayne is done with As for today 🥲 my feelings r getting played. But congrats to everyone who received the great news!!!
Honestly they’re so random with this totally unexpected wave of As so don’t lose hope 💖

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted this morning!! Congratulations to everyone else accepted and good luck to all those waiting.

• Love
Lmaooo purgatory! I meant purgatory. I was too excited to type
Why can’t I type the W word without it being changed to purgatory lmaooo what is happening

• Haha
what’s everyone’s opinion on second look day? If this is my only A is it necessary to attend? Only reason I’m asking is because I’m scheduled to work during that time and I need that 💰

675 wow. We're not even in the homestretch of May 1-15 yet. Last year Wayne hit 722 after WL movement:

Are there more As to come or did they accept their full class at this point? currently losing hope, WL in November. congratulations to everyone tho! you're all amazing

• Care
Do you think the 100+ acceptances all went out around 8 am?
No I think they’re in random waves. So there’s probably going to be another wave where they release some of those As
675 wow. We're not even in the homestretch of May 1-15 yet. Last year Wayne hit 722 after purgatory movement:

Do you think Wayne won’t have much WL movement in May because they’re already at 675

LOOL the purgatory movement just makes this sound even funnier 😆

Are there more As to come or did they accept their full class at this point? currently losing hope, purgatory in November. congratulations to everyone tho! you're all amazing
lol maybe it goes by last name again :lol:

• Haha
I’m thinking the tracker may be retroactive now 🧐🧐 but if not, wayne...i am here..waiting..👁👄👁

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Are there more As to come or did they accept their full class at this point? currently losing hope, purgatory in November. congratulations to everyone tho! you're all amazing
I believe A’s will continue to come through April and likely beyond. Have heard several stories of people getting into Wayne as late as June

Reactions: 5 users
this whole time i thought you were the parent of an applicant XD
Yes I am. Just got sucked into this for past couple of months....trying to provide support ... Feels more than if it was me personally...!!