2020-2021 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Those of you that received interviews - IS or OOS?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess it is by alphabet y’all. Just got my II! Last name begins with J.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I guess it is by alphabet y’all. Just got my II! Last name begins with J.

Congrats!!:love: I think it is by alphabet since my last name starts with A and I got the II about an hour ago

Reactions: 4 users
omg is it really by alphabets....?? So which letter are we at right now LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone get one with last name past the letter "P" LOL...

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
II! last name starts with K. Complete 7/22 Lizzy M 73.8 and IS

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
II today. OOS no ties. Arrived 12:30 MDT

Last edited:
  • Love
When your email pings and you have a mini heart attack but then it's just Meijer emailing you coupons :bang:

• Haha
spider senses non existent
Maybe its a Washington thing since me and dindjarin87 are in Washington right now...

anyways congrats to everyone with IIs and to the rest of us, we can patiently wait for the wave to continue(plus it’s still early so) :)

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe its a Washington thing since me and dindjarin87 are in Washington right now...

anyways congrats to everyone with IIs and to the rest of us, we can patiently wait for the wave to continue(plus it’s still early so) :)

I think they're sending II in an order based on the number of characters in your SDN username.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So nobody has gotten an II within the last few minutes?

deans actually read sdn threads. A dean from a webinar (won’t say which school) casually admitted that she reads the school specific thread when shes bored lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Anyone checked the portal? I don't have anything but thought maybe there would be something for those getting interviews?

Anyone checked the portal? I don't have anything but thought maybe there would be something for those getting interviews?
checked and there is nothing. i believe the portal is synced up to email though bc there is a communication tab so it tells u what the last email wayne sent to us was

I have an interview tab and it has an agenda and a spot where I confirmed an interview date.

Anyone last name M receive an II

I didn't get anything after being completed 7/26 (eeek!) but I'm OOS with the last name "Z". I HOOOOOPE yall are right about the alphabet thing lol

Reactions: 3 users
A lot of october dates I booked the first one for oct 9th

Are they sending IIs manually? I thought it was done by a computer

Has anyone received an interview invite that was complete after 9/11?

complete 7/24 still nothing, any other internationals?