2020-2021 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys quick question, is the wyane state application tracker (which is currently at 8,800) are those completed secondaries or primary apps that they are counting?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone else know. @mughtyap i trust you but just for some more confirmation lol no offense

Members don't see this ad :)
MSAR says that two application cycles ago, the number of verified apps to Wayne was 9993. Since total number of apps increased this year and Wayne's secondary was a relatively easy one to complete, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the 8812 on the tracker is number of secondaries submitted. About 1000+ dropping off between primary and secondary seems reasonable. A lot of sketchy math lmao

Here is the tracker by the way

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
MSAR says that two application cycles ago, the number of verified apps to Wayne was 9993. Since total number of apps increased this year and Wayne's secondary was a relatively easy one to complete, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the 8812 on the tracker is number of secondaries submitted. About 1000+ dropping off between primary and secondary seems reasonable. A lot of sketchy math lmao

Thank you! I like your sketch math.

I want to say almost correctly. 1000 ppl have yet to apply imo.

My spidey-senses tell me today around 5:00, anyone else got a feeling?

Reactions: 1 users
I have a feeling it's Wednesday. Wayne State Wednesday. Warrior Wednesday. Something like that. I need another alliteration to disappointment me every week like Michigan Monday.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling it's Wednesday. Wayne State Wednesday. Warrior Wednesday. Something like that. I need another alliteration to disappointment me every week like Michigan Monday.

When We Wish Wondrous Welcoming Whooshes Would Wind Within our Worldwide Web-box

Do I need to cut back on the coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I'm wondering when they are gonna update their application tracker:scared:

Did anyone notice that Wayne State pulled out of VITA? They removed that from their website and AAMC VITA does not list it as a VITA school anymore

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone notice that Wayne State pulled out of VITA? They removed that from their website and AAMC VITA does not list it as a VITA school anymore
EDP candidates did not have to complete VITA so I am not surprised

Yea too much work.

• Hmm
As someone who did terrible on VITA, Im crying of happiness

I expect this too. 5 pm Wednesday.

Reactions: 2 users
Woah- was reading this thread and SIMULTANEOUSLY got an II to Wayne. Like this for good luck!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
The amount of times I've refreshed this page and the admissions tracker lol

As someone who did terrible on VITA, Im crying of happiness

I expect this too. 5 pm Wednesday.
Our messages did NOT age well

• Haha
II received at 2:42 pm! Submitted on 9/11. I'm a MI resident

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
This is killing me, I thought for sure I would get one

• Care