You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Wright State (Boonshoft)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you! Hopefully this means that the portal just hasn’t been updated yet and we’ll see plenty more movement🙂@Unnamed Person Wait you got an acceptance?! Congratulations!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did they contact you? Congrats!Thank you! Hopefully this means that the portal just hasn’t been updated yet and we’ll see plenty more movement🙂
hoping you get in.🤞@Unnamed Person Oh I hope so! This is my last chance at acceptance for this cycle (was ranked middle third of the waitlist) and the thought of going through another cycle makes me want to dieI need me some massive waitlist movement lol
I'm so happy to hear that so many people are getting accepted! I suspect they're not updating the portal as fast this year (COVID?) since admin is remote. I'll keep checking daily (also throughout today as well) and posting the updated number as soon as they update. I'm so sorry that the portal isn't being updated regularly though, I really hope WL movement happens for you all ASAP - you all got this, don't be freaked out by my daily updates if people are getting accepted (and my number stays the same lol) ! I have so many friends on the WL at other schools and I feel for all of you. ❤️
Thank you, you too!hoping you get in.🤞
Accepted today from waitlist! Choosing between 2 schools now
Does anyone know how big the wl actually is?If anyone from the middle third is offered an acceptance pls let us know! Give us middle-bottom people some hope lol
I would absolutely love to know this, but don't think this info is available anywhere publically. They interviewed 430 students for 130 spots. As for the portal, it showed 170 students were accepted (could have been more since ppl may have denied the A before obtaining the portal access). That leaves a hypothetical 260 spots (without calculating in rejections). They do reject post-II but I only heard of 1 on SDN so I cant even estimate that amountDoes anyone know how big the wl actually is?
Did they call ?Accepted today from waitlist! Choosing between 2 schools now
They called, but I got the email firstDid they call ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The last time they added anyone onto the portal was April 6th, so I know for sure the portal has not been updated yetAre the portal numbers still the same? even though we are seeing a little waitlist movement
I hope that thing updates to 90 students onlyThe last time they added anyone onto the portal was April 6th, so I know for sure the portal has not been updated yet
And maybe they didn’t want to show the huge drop
Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
Sorry y'all... it's still stuck on 142 students... Hoping more individuals get off the WL today though & that the portal gets updated soon!
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
Sorry y'all... it's still stuck on 142 students... Hoping more individuals get off the WL today though & that the portal gets updated soon!
I know this might not be the place and I did post this in a separate thread but I'm kinda panicking does anyone have information on why/if boonshoft is better than toledo or vice versa? DM me maybe? They give you 5 days to decide once pulled from waitlist
Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students (no one has been added to portal since 04/06)
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students (no one has been added to portal since 04/06)
I wonder how it is 137 if they wanted a class of 130 and people have already been accepted from off the waitlist??Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students (no one has been added to portal since 04/06)
I wonder how it is 137 if they wanted a class of 130 and people have already been accepted from off the waitlist??
The portal lags very far behind, that is why. I know of someone who rejected their acceptance about a week ago that is still listed on the portal. I also know someone who was accepted off the waitlist who is not on the portal. So using the portal to gauge the waitlist in real time seems limited at best.Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students (no one has been added to portal since 04/06)
Quite unfortunate since people have been able to gauge waitlist movement from the portal numbers in the past 🙁The portal lags very far behind, that is why. I know of someone who rejected their acceptance about a week ago that is still listed on the portal. I also know someone who was accepted off the waitlist who is not on the portal. So using the portal to gauge the waitlist in real time seems limited at best.
I would also like to about this. Any feedback yet?I know this might not be the place and I did post this in a separate thread but I'm kinda panicking does anyone have information on why/if boonshoft is better than toledo or vice versa? DM me maybe? They give you 5 days to decide once pulled from waitlist
Did they start pulling from middle third already ?
Unfortunately, no. They haven't even gone through the top third yet.Did they start pulling from middle third already ?
Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students (no one has been added since 04/06)
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students (no one has been added since 04/06)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They had an entering class-size of 119 last year, so it looks like room to take more people off of the WL. I do wonder the size of the WL.Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students (minus administrators)
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students (no one has been added since 04/06)
😬😬
bagelgirl123
New Member
Got off WL yesterday! (was in top 1/3). A little worried about housing now. I haven't been accepted into the FB group yet. Does anyone know if people are still looking for roommates?
Last edited:
Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students
May 8th: 108 students (+5 students added on 05/07)
April 7th: 170 students
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students
May 8th: 108 students (+5 students added on 05/07)
Jtrain2zim
Full Member
Just accepted off the wait-list about 10 mins ago. Was top third.
Imagine bottom 3rdAll of us middle thirders be like:
![]()
I’m counting on my other schools more now due to my ranking. But Wright State has had the most WL movement ever out of my other school.
They have to send 22+ As to get back to class size so hoping their WL size is small. so maybe they will reach bottom 3rd
They have to send 22+ As to get back to class size so hoping their WL size is small. so maybe they will reach bottom 3rd
Jtrain2zim
Full Member
Will be going with a different school, so good look to everyone still waiting.Just accepted off the wait-list about 10 mins ago. Was top third.
I'm also top third so I understand.I must be at the bottom of the top third because I haven't heard anything. Def not trying to sound ungrateful; im just anxious
I hope you were able to find support making this decision! Do you mind sharing what you school you went with? Thanks!I know this might not be the place and I did post this in a separate thread but I'm kinda panicking does anyone have information on why/if boonshoft is better than toledo or vice versa? DM me maybe? They give you 5 days to decide once pulled from waitlist
wallychuck
New Member
Has anyone asked admissions how many people are on the waitlist or is that information they don’t tell us?
I chose toledo HOWEVER I do not believe there is a clear advantage of one or the other unless you get into specific interests. It was a hard choice bruhI hope you were able to find support making this decision! Do you mind sharing what you school you went with? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've tried several avenues to get this info with no luck.Has anyone asked admissions how many people are on the waitlist or is that information they don’t tell us?
Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students
May 8th: 108 students (+5 students added on 05/07)
May 12th: 113 students (+7 students added on 05/11)
April 7th: 170 students
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students
May 8th: 108 students (+5 students added on 05/07)
May 12th: 113 students (+7 students added on 05/11)
musicmaker54321
New Member
Hi everyone, have been keeping tabs on the thread here and there throughout the cycle. Just wanted to say huge congrats to those who've been accepted and letting anyone on the waitlist know that I'm rooting for you for sure! I was in a very similar place last year on the waitlist and I know how nerve-wracking the whole process is. Keep holding on and I so hope we get to have you here next year!
I don't check on here as often as I used to, but feel free to DM me if there are any questions I can answer! (I don't speak for the university or admissions though!) Good luck!
I don't check on here as often as I used to, but feel free to DM me if there are any questions I can answer! (I don't speak for the university or admissions though!) Good luck!
Accepted Students
April 7th: 170 students
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students
May 8th: 108 students (+5 students added on 05/07)
May 12th: 113 students (+7 students added on 05/11)
May 13th: 115 students (+3 students added on 05/13)
April 7th: 170 students
April 14th: 167 students
April 19th: 147 students
April 27th: 142 students
May 1st: 142 students
May 3rd: 142 students
May 4th: 142 students
May 5th: 137 students
May 7th: 103 students
May 8th: 108 students (+5 students added on 05/07)
May 12th: 113 students (+7 students added on 05/11)
May 13th: 115 students (+3 students added on 05/13)