2022-2023 Dartmouth (Geisel)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a point of reference:

Last year the first Post-II R was reported March 9 (Wednesday), with the first WLs being reported March 11 (Friday).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last years thread started having turnarounds like this in late January and February. Admissions committee might have just turned this corner now
This checks. They meet every week now. My decision was a ~2 week turnaround (they told us to expect at least 1-2 months). OOS, non-trad, app complete 8/11, II 1/6 for 1/26 interview, 2/10 A. While submission dates definitely do play a factor, they are definitely creating some prioritization scheme. I don’t know what it is but timeline seems to be only part of the equation.
 
1676170432495.png
 
Interviewed on 1/26 and haven’t heard back 🙁 is this a bad sign since people that interviewed the same day already got an A?
Again I remember Ms. Panitz saying it would take until March or April to hear back. I do not know how they create their list. That email came out of no where, and seemed very non-standard timing wise, so hang in there! There is a lot of time!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone go to the January open house? Was there transportation provided between Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel? Did people dress professionally or casually? Thanks in advance!
 
Did anyone go to the January open house? Was there transportation provided between Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel? Did people dress professionally or casually? Thanks in advance!
I talked to admissions and they said if you email them that you may need transportation assistance they can help coordinate some rides. I’m also renting a car, you can message me and I’m happy to give you a ride if needed 🙂