You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Eastern Virginia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I get them, too. Just block them as soon as they come in. I get less and less now.I keep getting phone calls from telemarketers in the 757 area. I do not like this...
HatefulGrape
Full Member
Wonder when the next batch of A/WL will come out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone has questions about EVMS, I can a
Have you heard from them since you received your complete email?
No - radio silence unfortunately. Complete 7/12. Update letter / letter of interest sent late October. Should the cosmos align and someone from EVMS magically read and divine this message, still very much into you all! 🙂
What's your MCAT/GPAs?No - radio silence unfortunately. Complete 7/12. Update letter / letter of interest sent late October. Should the cosmos align and someone from EVMS magically read and divine this message, still very much into you all! 🙂
What's your MCAT/GPAs?
Happy to DM you them.
D
deleted1066172
I heard that we would be added to one after acceptance but haven’t received anything. I also never received a personal URL for requirements for accepted students that was mentioned in the deposit confirmation emailis there a group for accepted EVMS students?
D
deleted1111835
did they mention when 10/1 interview decisions would come out?
Same here.I heard that we would be added to one after acceptance but haven’t received anything. I also never received a personal URL for requirements for accepted students that was mentioned in the deposit confirmation email
Tomorrow is Tuesday... Bring on the IIs.
Is it bad that I didn't get this email...?Any news? Did anyone else have a heart attack receiving the invitation email for the EVMS health professions this morning? Made me laugh pretty hard once I remembered the earlier post.
I am scheduled to interview soon and also didn't get this email. Don't sweat it.Is it bad that I didn't get this email...?
I already interviewed and I also did not receive this email. :cIs it bad that I didn't get this email...?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got that too and immediately thought "what did I do?" lmao. Had a heart attack.Hmm, got an email from EVMS. "EVMS Title IX Notice". Interesting way to start the day, lol.
Same hahaha.Got that too and immediately thought "what did I do?" lmao. Had a heart attack.
My exact reaction 🤣Just got that too. Out of every email I could have gotten from EVMS, this is probably the least expected. Reading that gave me very "blank face + thumbs up + gee that's cool bro" vibes
Not them getting my hopes up
Didn't hear a peep yesterday. The anticipation is killer!Besides the heart attacks, any news on IIs? Praying for more 🙏
Same haha... I was like is this an accident lolMy exact reaction 🤣
I'd like to give a shoutout to EVMS for being the first school to reject me this cycle (and it was pre-secondary too) by sending me not one, but TWO rejection emails in the course of 2 days.
Fast forward 4 months, and they send me the title IX email. Good job, EVMS.
Fast forward 4 months, and they send me the title IX email. Good job, EVMS.
Anybody else not receive any emails from them or just me?
D
deleted1111835
anyone call to ask when 10/1 interviewees hear back? I might do so if not!
TisTheSeason25
Full Member
+1Hmm, got an email from EVMS. "EVMS Title IX Notice". Interesting way to start the day, lol.
10/6 interviewee here. I called them last Friday and they said "any time now. keep checking your email."anyone call to ask when 10/1 interviewees hear back? I might do so if not!
I interviewed already and did not receive the email.Anybody else not receive any emails from them or just me?
You can find your URL, if accepted, at: go.evms.edu/firstlastnamesI heard that we would be added to one after acceptance but haven’t received anything. I also never received a personal URL for requirements for accepted students that was mentioned in the deposit confirmation email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That Title IX email was NOT from EVMS. Delete it!
Phishing?That Title IX email was NOT from EVMS. Delete it!
Maybe. It was definitely not sent by EVMS.Phishing?
That Title IX email was NOT from EVMS. Delete it!
I forwarded it to EVMS's IT department as a possible phishing attempt since the domain is different. It's probably safe to just not click any of the links.Maybe. It was definitely not sent by EVMS.
It’s not a spam email you guys. Accepted students just got another email. Here’s the relevant portion below:That was the most believable spam email I've ever seen. Sheesh! lol
“I have just been informed that the EVMS Human Resources office sent you all an email discussing the legalities of Title IX in the State of Virginia. This was not sent in error as the HR office lists all who have been sent this document for review. Please open this email and read its contents. That's all you need to do with it. It's completely safe.”
Sorry, I was wrong. They did send it. It's fine to openMaybe. It was definitely not sent by EVMS.
Sorry, I was wrong. They did send it. It's fine to open. It was only sent to those accepted thus far, she said.
D
deleted1111835
ACCEPTED! interviewed 10/1. thanks @Talldoctor96 for the thread correction hahahha
bethedifference
Full Member
Can anyone tell me how we send thank you’s to our interviewers? ( I couldn’t attend the info session prior due to work but attending this next week) Loved my interviewers and interview here ! Thanks for any assistance
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone who interviewed on 9/29 has heard back? TIA 🙂
Just find their emails. I found the faculty member's one pretty easily and I just sent an email that I would've sent to the student to the admissions office and just asked them to forward it to him.Can anyone tell me how we send thank you’s to our interviewers? ( I couldn’t attend the info session prior due to work but attending this next week) Loved my interviewers and interview here ! Thanks for any assistance
Send to [email protected]Can anyone tell me how we send thank you’s to our interviewers? ( I couldn’t attend the info session prior due to work but attending this next week) Loved my interviewers and interview here ! Thanks for any assistance
HatefulGrape
Full Member
A as well! Feels like all my stress and angst have been relieved. Congrats to the others who got in and for those still waiting I hope you get good news soon!!
I wanted you to get your real shineACCEPTED! interviewed 10/1. thanks @Talldoctor96 for the thread correction hahahha
Does anyone know if EVMS typically does pre-II R's?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bethedifference
Full Member
Thank you ! 🙂Just find their emails. I found the faculty member's one pretty easily and I just sent an email that I would've sent to the student to the admissions office and just asked them to forward it to him.
bethedifference
Full Member
Thanks for the information !Send to [email protected]
wormofsecrets
Full Member
Just withdrew. Good luck to everyone else!
Congratulations on your other acceptances. Wishing you the best! It is very kind of you to update the thread. 🙂Just withdrew. Good luck to everyone else!