2021-2022 Georgetown

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since many of those who interviewed have not even heard back yet, I am assuming people on the waitlist will not hear back for quite some time (until all post interview decisions have been released)?
 
For those who submitted Update Letters/Letters of Intent, did you submit them through GUSOM's secondary app portal or did you email them to the admissions committe directly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if we able to apply for the Sarah Stewart Scholarship if we are still waiting to hear back post-II? I interviewed later in cycle & just saw that the deadline for the scholarship is approaching.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow congrats to everyone who received As today! Was there anyone who was first waitlisted? Thank you and congrats!!! 🥳🥳
 
Do we need to wait for the invitation to join the Facebook group? I found it and tried to join it on my own but they’re not accepting my request lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any currently accepted students or WL applicants want to DM me, I have a link to their LMSA convo hour. I know it's a shot in the dark assuming not many Latino/Hispanic students are accepted but just putting it out there. 🙂