2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
accepted today via phone call 71 LM score OOS complete mid september

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do you choose your campus? We paid the deposit but don’t see where to choose the campus.

How do you choose your campus? We paid the deposit but don’t see where to choose the campus.
They will send an email once it processes and they are notified of the deposit being submitted. I believe it was a simple survey where you selected the location. Congrats all on the acceptances today!

Reactions: 1 user
They will send an email once it processes and they are notified of the deposit being submitted. I believe it was a simple survey where you selected the location. Congrats all on the acceptances today!
Oh okay! Good to know. Thank you!

How is the interview process? Also are you placed at a certain campus or given a choice?

How is the interview process? Also are you placed at a certain campus or given a choice?
The interview day starts with introductions and presentations about the curriculum/clinical rotations! There are also student ambassadors who join the zoom, and are available to answer questions you have! Then applicants are pulled into breakout rooms at separate times to complete the group interview (3 applicants, 2 faculty interviewers). The interview itself is super conversational!

From what I have read in this thread, you get to pick which campus you prefer after you are accepted and pay the deposit. In my interview, the admissions faculty said everyone last year got to go to the campus they picked!

Reactions: 3 users
My file has been complete and under review since August 30th. Should I reach out? Any hope for an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
My file has been complete and under review since August 30th. Should I reach out? Any hope for an interview?
I’ve been under review since July and I emailed them an update letter in October and then reached out again last week. All they said was I’m still under review

Around how many questions did they ask during the interview? Prepping for mine tomorrow a little nervous but also excited!

I’ve been under review since July and I emailed them an update letter in October and then reached out again last week. All they said was I’m still under review
I just sent an update email and they already responded that I'm still under review and they will add the update to my file. Fingers crossed!

I just sent an update email and they already responded that I'm still under review and they will add the update to my file. Fingers crossed!
Did you just send the update email to the regular admissions email? Or to someone specific?

Did you just send the update email to the regular admissions email? Or to someone specific?
I just sent it to the admissions email then an individual replied, so now I have a specific person to reach out to if needed. I honestly didn't have much to say but thanked them for the continued review, my interest in the school, and pretty much 'hey I'm still alive'

I just sent it to the admissions email then an individual replied, so now I have a specific person to reach out to if needed. I honestly didn't have much to say but thanked them for the continued review, my interest in the school, and pretty much 'hey I'm still alive'
Update: just got the II

Reactions: 1 users

Oh wow that’s awesome! Congrats!

omg that is crazy. I realized I sent an update in October and never got an email back. I just replied to that email to ask if my update was added to my file.

3.8 GPA, 499 MCAT, lots of experience, but terrible interview skills. Any suggestions to prepare?
Be comfortable with your application and be sure to make drop me several times

Got an interview offer yesterday! App submitted 11/8 and offered II 12/17

Hi can someone who already interviewed explain how the group interview worked with the two other applicants in your interview

Hi can someone who already interviewed explain how the group interview worked with the two other applicants in your interview
Hello :) Recently admitted - so initially you're in a zoom with like 60+ other people. There's the different breakout groups etc etc. It's you, two other applicants, and two interviewers. Super chill, they're all lovely people, and mine asked around 3-4ish questions per person. They referenced us by name so that no one spoke over eachother and it's definitely more of a conversation!! :)

Got an interview offer yesterday! App submitted 11/8 and offered II 12/17
congrats!! mind sharing stats? Have been waiting since July so I’m curious😅

Hey for those that have already interviewed, when does the virtual interview end by? I saw the agenda but wasn’t sure of the exact time frame. It it 8:30am to 12:30pm EST?

Just got the acceptance call!

Got the A call about an hour ago! Interviewed 12/10

Accepted today. 12/10 interview. Feels like a dream tbh.

Hey for those that have already interviewed, when does the virtual interview end by? I saw the agenda but wasn’t sure of the exact time frame. It it 8:30am to 12:30pm EST?
Hey! The virtual interview goes to 12:30, but you can leave right after your breakout groups, for mine they had group 1 10:30-11, group 2 11:10-11:40, group 3 11:50-12:20. They’ll let you know your group a few days before by email. You don’t have to leave after your group, but you can, and there’s student ambassadors answering questions when not in the interview.

Hey! The virtual interview goes to 12:30, but you can leave right after your breakout groups, for mine they had group 1 10:30-11, group 2 11:10-11:40, group 3 11:50-12:20. They’ll let you know your group a few days before by email. You don’t have to leave after your group, but you can, and there’s student ambassadors answering questions when not in the interview.
Thank you!

Accepted today! Interviewed on 12/17

Reactions: 5 users
any people scheduled to interview in january want to make a group chat and maybe do some mock interviews? DM me!!

Just hurts seeing I applied day one. Atleast reject me so I don’t keep false hope. People applying late with stats similar to mine getting interviews and acceptances in less than two months.

Extremely happy for all of you just wish it was my time too .
you send an update? i got an interview like not even a week after. coincidence? idk, but worth a shot!

CALLING ALL JANUARY INTERVIEWEES! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A GROUP FOR DISCUSSION/INTERVIEW PRACTICE, USE THIS LINK! (not spam lol please dont report or remove)

Can someone post the link to the group me again? So excited!